Fat experiences

Wondering if others are engaged in fattening another up

Yea, I have had several encounters where I thought to myself that a particular person that I have seen many times over the years is a feedee or gainer.

My wife and I would frequent a restaurant and a waitress that would serve us many times who was thicker at best for lack of a better term. She had a bigger butt and thighs along with bigger arms that seemed to catch my attention but nothing close to being overweight in my eyes...if I had to estimate I would say 140-150 Lbs. tops. Fast forward two years later I saw her at another restaurant that we frequent but I happened to be alone and she waited on me and I almost didn't recognize her.....she had gained so much weight she looked double in size. I asked her if she used to work at the other restaurant and she said she still does but works a couple days here at this restaurant as well. This breakfast place happens to serve the hugest most fattening southern style breakfasts all with biscuits and gravy. The meal I usually get has to be loaded with at least 3000 calories or more. After I told her my order she mentioned she orders that after every shift but also likes another one that she usually has before her shift as well. I asked her if she thought it would be to much to finish....she didn't hesitate and said I finish mine with no problem. I couldn't help but think that she was a feedee or gainer to some degree and that all the weight she gained she at very least wasn't to concerned about it. I happened to see her recently at her first restaurant I noticed her at with my wife and she served us again and was even bigger yet....not to my surprise being what she told me she had at her shifts to eat at her other job. I asked my wife if she remembered her...not telling her about the difference in her weight. My wife said No.....and I left it at that.
6 years

On a slightly different note...but got me thinking. There are so many variations of our fetish and we all happen to have it pretty damn strong.....but I think there are many others that just have it a slight bit and I seem to run into them on occasion when I bring up little things.

I am surprised that when you bring up fattening things potential strangers....be it a check out clerk at a grocery store, waitress or similar and talk about fattening or weight gain related things how they chime in and continue talking about the topic

I think a lot of people are intrigued & interested by the change in weight gain and noticeable difference in size but not nearly to the degree we are.

Huh...do you agree?
6 years

I think that is definitely true (we have the fetish stronger).

I mean there a so many variables:

Guy likes his women Fat but doesn't like Fat on himself (Not yet anyway, give it time if it is a strong fetish)

Likewise same scenario with girl to guy

Some women may like a little extra weight on their figures. Same with guy's lifting weight and then eventually put on a gut (kind of what happened with me early on)

Some women accept being chunkier because it is to hard and to much a sacrifice to try and lose.

Some men or women gain and don't really mind it and continue to gain with age and their routine over eating habits until it is to late and there personalities are more laid back and just accept there new bigger body.

the list goes on.
6 years