Stuffing

My colleagues stuffed me today

Happy Birthday!

Wow...you said no, professionally and still he got you 2 cheesecake slices to go....win / win! You probably had close to 3000 calories in cheesecake slices going home with you.

Does your boss ever had you think???? Wow he might be a feeder tendencies or at least want to see you get fatter and enjoy yourself. I do think as I said there are so many out that have a kink or are curious about Fat....they may like it on others, even want to see someone they know get fatter etc. etc.

My wife doesn't like herself getting fatter but kind of accepts it and doesn't always really mind it. But if one of her friends gains weight and starts getting fat....she can't stop talking about it. Also, a few years ago at my biggest while intentionally gaining ....I tried to get her to notice, comment or tease me about my new growing huge gut...and she was very quiet never saying anything but my meals seemed to get bigger and more fattening along with seconds before I was even done with my first and then would bring me a huge desert directly following my dinner.....I could swear she was trying to get me even fatter. One day she happened to comment after she had been slightly intoxicated after a dinner on a weekend getaway....and it was some endearing teasing and patting. I kind of think she had a kink for a Fatter me especially if she thought she was the one that fattened me up.
6 years

My colleagues stuffed me today

BigGirlsDontCry:
My boss is a total enabler. And he does subtle things for fattening purposes. LIke today's cheesecake. He's knows I'll have those eaten by 9 tonight.

^^^^^^^^ I like his style....but I like your style even better!

We had a woman here who looked like heir apparent to the firm when he finally retires. Like me, she started here a bit on the heavy side.

^^^^^^ On the heavy side.....what do you think she weighed....just wondering what heavy side is (But it sounds good)

For years, they went out to lunch together every day. Sometimes he would buy if she did something awesome like land a client. Over a period of about three years she gained at least 80 or 90 pounds.

^^^^^^^^ Damn I really love that size of a gain!

He bikes everyday and is a guy so it never showed on him. When she left to go to another firm (plus his wife was jealous) she literally waddled out of here. At her new firm she met the feeder of her dreams. He's put another 40 pounds on her. (NICE)
Thanks for the birthday greetings, btw![/quote]

^^^^^You are welcome, Hope you have a great one!
6 years