forum  lifestyle tips

itchy burning tummy and sides!3 months

Those are stretch marks forming. Cocoa butter should help. I enjoy the feeling of new stretch marks forming. It's feedback to tell me that I am indeed getting fatter.

Justinboo0313:
New to gaining, is it normal to feel itchy a or slight burning sensation. And It so how to remedy it.

If its on your skin it might be stretchmarks. You can help ease that itching by putting moisturizing lotion over the affected area and rubbing it in.

Sometimes you can get that tingly/itchy sensation as the skin stretches but not actually get stretchmarks. Lotion/oil definitely helps regardless

So that's what I've been feeling! Makes sense

So that's what I've been feeling! Makes sense

http://symptomchecker.webmd.com/multiple-symptoms?symptoms=itching-or-burning%7Cpain-or-discomfort%7Cpressure-or-fullness%7Cupset-stomach&symptomids=129%7C1%7C268%7C335&locations=68%7C22%7C22%7C22

itchy burning tummy and sides!2 months

My wife has gained 30 Lbs. in the past year. She doesn't seem to get stretch marks very easily but a few months ago I noticed on her lower back and love handles that she has some very tiny bumps mostly to the touch but not very visible.....can these be related to weight gain?