The problem with padding was never having enough pillows in the house. haha
14 years

Getting super fat by pillows

Gettingfatter wrote
The problem with padding was never having enough pillows in the house. haha

lol how true...
14 years

i haven't done this in ages. i need to get some bigger sweat pants to pad with. the pair i have now is torn. sure is fun though.
14 years

hamburger_helper wrote
i still stuff my clothes to this day, in fact a few months ago i took pics of myself stuffed to capacity and posted them. i usually surround myself with tons of food and then lay in bed for hours and eat until i cant possibly take another bite. looking and feeling like i'm 500 pounds definitely adds to the pleasure of eating a whole chocolate cake. i feel like such a pig, i love it.

awesome i gotta try this...

Note to self, need more pillows!
14 years

It's amazing how many of us padded ourselves when younger. I used to stuff pillows under my shirt and waddle around my room pretending i was a big fat man. I've even done it as adult and loved it. Guess there's no denying how we are hard-wired to love fat!
14 years

Yes, when I was younger I stuffed towels and pillows into over sized shirts tucked in.

I was never into gaining myself as an adult but I was very into women and my girlfreind gaining weight.

Several years after college I lived with my girlfreind who gained weight very easily, she played housewife cooking and baking for us all the time and we ate good and a lot of it. For the first time in my life I gained weight and before I actually knew it I had a noticeable huge belly, she gained way more than me and her belly was so fat and sexy.

I was totally turned on by our mutual gaining, I will never forget making love with her on top and our bellies getting in the way and the way she would struggle and be slightly out of breath and have to move her huge lower belly roll to get situated. "what a sexy feeling that big belly of hers and mine pushing together.

I didn't love the extra big belly I developed most of the time, only when I was with her. I was actually insecure about it all the time unless we were together by ourselves roleplaying with our weight gaining.

I do have to say it was the most magical time with "ultimate arousal" for weight gaining and fat admiration. She was the fastest woman I have ever been with at her heaviest and I have never come close to having my belly that big. A fun time while it lasted.

If I had a wife that wanted me fat I would probably do it for her, but my wife is totally against that and would actually like me to be less muscular and more ripped, full on abs with min. body fat. I actually would love for her to get out odf control fat.
14 years