forum  fat experiences

when fat body distribution making changes your figure from one to an another - already lived thi3 months

According a few sources - I can't remember which of them - the body weight distribution tend sometimes to change its main focusing body areas regarding some women.

Whether the woman has evolving into a full process to gaining or losing weight, there have an array of circumstancial elements causing their physiology to stuck the added extra weight into newly body areas rather the former ones (genetics, environmental condition, age, puberty, hormonal surges, menopause, illness, type of physical activity, daily lifestyle, body water retention, pregnancy, ecetera) .
By example, a thin average-sized, banana-shaped woman gain some amount of weight into the areas she is supposed to bulk up the most (buttocks, belly, waist) , got consequently over time with a plump apple-shaped before to casually grown out to an exxagerate pear figure ; or a very tall and stalky woman having by the past fatten up form everywhere come to shed all her extra weight but found herself once at her skinniest again with a quite stocky hourglass shape rather her formely column silhouette.

Have you, as BBW, once experiencing this change during your life? Otherwise, as F.A. have you already known or seeing somebody having experiencing it? 
The word is yours. Tell your personal story/ies.

when fat body distribution making changes your figure from one to an another - already lived thi3 months

My wife has changed fattening areas with age and weight lost and re-gained.

I wouldn't say she went from a Hour glass to a Pear with a lot of weight gained to an apple shape most recently............ but they were definitely body parts that gained into those directions not necessarily extremely though.

In the last two years and definitely in the last year she has been accumulating a lot of fat into her lower belly, upper belly hips and love handles.....but that goes along with her age as well as her diet.

There seems to be a lot of variables mentioned above which makes it fairly general.

voluptuouslover:
My wife has changed fattening areas with age and weight lost and re-gained.

I wouldn't say she went from a Hour glass to a Pear with a lot of weight gained to an apple shape most recently............ but they were definitely body parts that gained into those directions not necessarily extremely though.

In the last two years and definitely in the last year she has been accumulating a lot of fat into her lower belly, upper belly hips and love handles.....but that goes along with her age as well as her diet.

There seems to be a lot of variables mentioned above which makes it fairly general.

Indeed. Age is one of the main factors behind those changes.

Don't forget that people lose muscle and fat, but usually regain only fat. That is going to change the way someone looks. Also people don't lose from the same places they gain.

bmwm2001:
I've seen several people go through this same thing. I agree that it's generally due to a variety of issues, but the one issue that stays the same is that they are putting on weight for a reason - they can't resist the lure of eating.
Whatever age you are, whatever is going on with your metabolism or hormones, if you indulge your appetite to what it demands then you start to fill out your clothes!

I have two friends that have been together for 12 years. They binge for a year or two, then diet for 6 months and repeat. The two of them have maintained similar body shapes throughout their 20s gaining 80lbs and loosing almost all of it again, but during their 2nd to last gain in their early 30s, they were significantly different and became generally flabier - particularly in the legs and neck, in addition to going out less than in their youth. This was 4 years ago, they dieted for 6 months as usual but that was the last time they did having not being able to find the will to diet since. So this is now over 3 years of their 'binge' cycle - and they are both at their biggest ever - and true to their condition of having changing body shapes through time, they are so much Jigglier.
His big arms and fat breasts bounce more than ever before, and her huge gut hangs even lower than ever - bouncing off of her thighs as she walks. Not to mention there is now a ring of fat so large around her neck it sticks out further than the tip of her nose, and her neck also jiggles when she walks.
They don't actually have a fat fetish like I, but they do love eating so so much.

That's all an experience of life! :o

johnxyz:
Don't forget that people lose muscle and fat, but usually regain only fat. That is going to change the way someone looks. Also people don't lose from the same places they gain.

Indeed.

AS my partner and I have gained, I notice that recent gains all go to the belly. Then, during months when weight is stable the fat seems to migrate to other areas, including my partner's breasts and hips and FUPA. For me, I have delayed growth in FUPA, moobs and thighs.

Great thread! I find the distribution of fat so interesting. This is the main reason it excites me to see women gain, you never know where the fat is going to end up. Regains are equally interesting. Would love to learn more about how age affects fat distribution. Time to do more research lol

ShakesSphere:
AS my partner and I have gained, I notice that recent gains all go to the belly. Then, during months when weight is stable the fat seems to migrate to other areas, including my partner's breasts and hips and FUPA. For me, I have delayed growth in FUPA, moobs and thighs.

Ah well.

ShakesSphere:

Ah well.
1 page 1 of 2   loading