forum  introductions

mid 20's feeder seeking female feedee in atlantic canada8 months

I am a slim built, with a slightly rounded belly smiley, white, bisexual female feeder. I am in a committed relationship but am looking for someone to meet in real life to live fantasies out without any sexual contact or nudity involved. I've never done anything like this before, so I am a little hesitant but optimistic.

My ideal girl would be between the ages of 18-22, classified as chubby/chunky already - bonus if you carry your weight mostly in your belly region, 5'5 or below, and white. I prefer more feminine women and I am fairly feminine myself. Ideally you would be up for public stuffings, wearing form fitting clothing, playing out piggy fantasies, being fed while restrained, being measured and weighed, being poked, squeezed and rubbed, stuffing yourself without utensils, and funnel feeding. I like to gain off and on myself so mutual gaining and teasing could come into the picture at some point. Also, it would be great if you were planning on getting larger over the course of our meetings. I study nutritional science as a hobby and am confident I can fatten you up as easy as pie. smiley

I'm thinking initially we could meet for meals out, where you eat to your heart's content and we got to know each other. Eventually, if the chemistry was there, we could move to monthly hotel rendezvous where we play out these fantasies. Every expense would be on me, of course and we'd feed you only things you are up to eat.

I am located in Halifax but I have a car and travel is not an issue. As long as you are in Atlantic Canada I'm confident I can make it work simply by coming wherever you are (sorry if you're a Newfie, you're SOL).

Not really up to post pictures on here but I've been told I'm good looking, I've always hung out with the 'popular crowd' so-as-to-speak, I'm socially adapted well, have a good sense of humor and get along with pretty well everyone.

If you fit the criteria I'm looking for or even if you're close, you might be perfect and I'm just a dummy. Please message me and reach out, I'd really like to get this going.

Also, just as a disclaimer: looking for one lady, 1, uno. I realize this is sort of casting-callish and I hate that, I wish I could go up to someone at a bar and propose this without them looking at me like I'm crazy, but that's not the world we live in. With all of that said, once we meet up once or twice and establish that we're both on board, I'm cutting contact (politely) with any (if any) other women I'm speaking to.

Alright, thank you! Kik - DrBelly