Gaining

New to gaining

Hi all

So great to be a new part of the FF community. I have just recently joined and just recently started to gain weight after years of being super skinny. In the last few months I've gained about 30lbs and it all seems to go to my belly. For now, I'm looking to gain about 30 more. Any and all encouragement or insight into gaining more weight and the beginning of this journey would be great appreciated smiley xo H
6 years

New to gaining

Welcome! From the looks of it you have a great start going and the perfect belly!!
6 years

New to gaining

Welcome to the life! Your opening photos show you've kinda let go already smiley That belly should love it here at FF. It'll be exciting to watch and possibly help it grow!
6 years

New to gaining

Plz do them for me. 5'4 132 26years old lazy lifestyle

august:
Welcome to FF! 30 lbs in just a few months is remarkable!

To determine exactly how many calories you need to gain at a certain rate, you first need to calculate your TDEE. I'm sure you probably already know this.The body tends to speed up the metabolism as you gain (via adaptive thermogenesis), so most TDEE calculators are a little off because they don't take this into consideration.

If you want me to do the calculations for you, I just need your age, height, weight, current activity level and desired rate of gain.
6 years

New to gaining

Thank u. Gonna start with 5k a day. 😊

stillnoname:
Plz do them for me. 5'4 132 26years old lazy lifestyle

august:
You'll need to eat between 2805 - 3012 to gain 1 lb a week, and 3348 - 3560 to gain 2 lbs a week. I'd start with 2800 and work up from there if you don't see results.
6 years

New to gaining

Thank u. Gonna start with 5k a day. 😊

stillnoname:

CallBR549:
Well THAT is gonna add up pretty quick! Rather than set a goal of a weight or amount gained, set your goal for a calorie count and a minimum time to stick with it! 5000 cal/day and 6 months for example![/quote]

I did 5k a day for 2 months before taking weekends off frim it and gained 20 pounds .i just want the weight quick
6 years

New to gaining

Thanks everyone, really nice to know you're all here and liking this shape. I had a coworker ask me what was going on with me today and seem concerned and I could tell she meant my belly because she kept not trying to look. I don't blame her, I need to buy new clothes as my sweather was stretched tight around my middle uncomfortablu. It made me feel bad but also good that my belly is getting so big that people Can't ignore it. Im seeing it's an emotionally complex journey to gain. But it's one I think would make me even happier if I were a even a bit bigger. Today, even though a good stuffing still didn't make my bellh roll over (i've been trying for that but it's still just stucking straight out without rolling) My belly was so big that I couldnt see my feet underneath it- that made me happy. Hopefully I don't see them without beinding over or being in a mirror again. Even if some days others make me feel bad for not understanding why i'd choose being flabby over skinny
6 years

New to gaining

Also, speaking of big tummies.

1. Does anyone know why I'm basically only getting huge in my tummy and a bit on my hips? I feel
Like my belly is ballooning instead of spreading out all on my body. Is that normal?

2. How do you get your belly to drop? The more I eat the more mine just sticks out straighter and further and harder, like a toroedo. But I just want it to roll over. Suggestions?
6 years

New to gaining

Heavyhannah:

1. Does anyone know why I'm basically only getting huge in my tummy and a bit on my hips? I feel
Like my belly is ballooning instead of spreading out all on my body. Is that normal?

2. How do you get your belly to drop? The more I eat the more mine just sticks out straighter and further and harder, like a toroedo. But I just want it to roll over. Suggestions?

its thay way your body is use to grow if i am not mistaken it always starts whit the belly growing bigger till a point wher its on a hold and then other parts starts growing bigger like my belly is now at a point wher its not getting bigger but now my hips ass and man boobs ar growing so but yea al body's ar diffrent

ps you look very cute and sexy at the same time smiley
6 years

New to gaining

Heavyhannah:

bellylover95:
its thay way your body is use to grow if i am not mistaken it always starts whit the belly growing bigger till a point wher its on a hold and then other parts starts growing bigger like my belly is now at a point wher its not getting bigger but now my hips ass and man boobs ar growing so but yea al body's ar diffrent

ps you look very cute and sexy at the same time smiley

Yes, it's how we individually store fat. Family genetics and individual hormone activity. My belly is growing but my butt and arms are not accumulating fat the way I'd like. I hope they do.
6 years
12   loading