Gaining

New to gaining

Heavyhannah:
Thanks everyone, really nice to know you're all here and liking this shape. I had a coworker ask me what was going on with me today and seem concerned and I could tell she meant my belly because she kept not trying to look. I don't blame her, I need to buy new clothes as my sweather was stretched tight around my middle uncomfortablu. It made me feel bad but also good that my belly is getting so big that people Can't ignore it. Im seeing it's an emotionally complex journey to gain. But it's one I think would make me even happier if I were a even a bit bigger. Today, even though a good stuffing still didn't make my bellh roll over (i've been trying for that but it's still just stucking straight out without rolling) My belly was so big that I couldnt see my feet underneath it- that made me happy. Hopefully I don't see them without beinding over or being in a mirror again. Even if some days others make me feel bad for not understanding why i'd choose being flabby over skinny

Patience and stuffing will get that belly bigger and eventually drop. You might be destined to be a big belly girl, like the others said, fat goes where fat wants to go and we're all different.

Getting new clothes might be the biggest chore of gaining, arguably more expensive depending on how much/fast you grow. Some girls like the feeling of outgrowing their clothes as they get tighter and tighter, others prefer to hide it, there is nothing wrong with either. How did it feel to have her glancing at your bulging tummy? Was it a turn on or was it shameful? I hope it wasn't shameful even though it sounds like she was trying to push that agenda.

Keep your head up and don't give into negativity. Stay positive and stay confident, after all you are doing this for yourself, and confidence is the sexiest. It might get tough, from others I've talked to it's a constant balancing act to acceptance, but life is like that regardless.

You have the right attitude and your body is gaining in the right places. Be happy. Be proud. Keep enjoying the journey, the last 30 pounds were great and I suspect the next 30 pounds will be even greater.
6 years

New to gaining

Heavyhannah:
Also, speaking of big tummies.

1. Does anyone know why I'm basically only getting huge in my tummy and a bit on my hips? I feel
Like my belly is ballooning instead of spreading out all on my body. Is that normal?

2. How do you get your belly to drop? The more I eat the more mine just sticks out straighter and further and harder, like a toroedo. But I just want it to roll over. Suggestions?

Almost everyone gains in their belly first -- or at least that's the perception. It may be because of our clothes that we feel this way or that a belly is the truest way to see one's weight gain.

It takes a lot of weight to get a belly to drop. From your comments, I think you are in this for the long term. Don't worry. It will happen probably when you least expect it.

In the meantime, just enjoy eating.
6 years

New to gaining

Try not to analyse too much. Just keep eating to your heart's content, or better yet, to your belly's content. The big thing is to enjoy the journey. You have this marvelous opportunity to transform yourself into an entirely different person. I think, over time, you will find that your entire perception of yourself will change as you grow bigger and bigger. Enjoy the trip, it will be a BLAST!!
6 years
12   loading