Gaining

Weightgain pills?

I suppose you could try that body-buildinf protein stuff. If you work out alot it turns the stuff into muscle but if you don't then you'd just get fat.
16 years

Weightgain pills?

This is a persistent misapprehension in the fat community. Weightgain shakes and pills don't contain many calories. If bodybuilders want to build muscle mass, they need enough protein for it. If they eat enough to gain weight, but don't eat enough protein, they will accumulate fat instead of building muscle mass. That's what weightgain shakes are for: to provide enough protein.

Funnily enough, when I wanted to lose weight 25 years ago, I bought a protein diet in a pharmacy that contained basically what weightgain powder consists of. And yes, you can lose weight with that.
16 years

Weightgain pills?

Konvicted wrote:
weight gainer shakes from gnc that have 1850calories and then with that you pack on size like no other.

Wait a second... "Mix 3 cups (400g) into 24 fl. oz. of cold water or 2% reduced-fat milk."

400g + 24 fl. oz = 1082g = 2.385 pounds

1850 cal : 1.082 = 1709.8 This means that 100g of this weightgain shake (prepared with water) have 171 calories.

I can think of things that taste better and provide more calories per 100 grams AND are cheaper. How much commission for do you get for this product?
16 years

Weightgain pills?

oh well. I stand corrected smiley
16 years