Fat experiences

Hugely fat to fat and squishy..

As long as you are happy that's all that matters smiley
6 years

Softly:
I guess that strangely being a bit thinner whilst still being fat has increased my love of this fantasy because i no longer hide it away. Sorry if this makes no sense!

Nothing necessarily makes sense, Softly, but that's okay - just very happy to see you back and to hear that you are healthy and well!

Cheers! Jay
6 years

Yes, that is understandable.
6 years

It astounds me how you lost all the weight in such a relatively short space of time?

You can still increase your appetite and stomach capacity, and do the occasional super-binge. That can be done without having to gain the weight. Before and after pics from you would be amazing.
6 years

It makes perfect sense. We lovers of the fat and gaining lifestyle eventually face what you did and the necessity to lose or, at least, not gain is terribly disappointing. But with it comes, sometimes, an appreciation of feeding a partner and/or a more intense sensual gratification with our soft flabbiness. I think the intensity comes from knowing we can't gain anymore, making any small change or indulgence more pleasurable.
6 years

iadorebbw:
It astounds me how you lost all the weight in such a relatively short space of time?

You can still increase your appetite and stomach capacity, and do the occasional super-binge. That can be done without having to gain the weight. Before and after pics from you would be amazing.

Softly:
Love that idea! Before when i was around 450 it didnt make much difference, but now, even just after a meal, i can feel and see my belly bulging out more. And drinking lots makes me look more like my old self...i will definately do some pics of before and after that.

Thank you so much, that would be wonderful. I remember from your other pics how magnificent you look. As I'd say .... when the mind is willing, there's a way!
6 years