Stuffing

Stuffed before having sex with my gf. any other woman has this kind of experience?

Ok, so I'm anonymous here and I can share without the danger of sharing too much smiley
I'm bi, and I'm currently seeing another woman. She lives in another town, and whenever I visit, we sleep with each other.
I get really turned on when I'm stuffed. My belly is usually tight and almost flat, I work out regularly and keep fit. But I do have a full curvy body(170cm, 68kg) and my belly can get really stuffed, until I look like 2-3 months pregnant. My belly gets round and big, and my navel deepens. And when it happens, I get really horny and turned on, and weak. I mean in that situation, I just want to be taken and ravaged.
My gf knows this, and from time to time, she gets me a little hot and bothered, and then she feeds me sexy heavy food(usually pasta, chocolate cake and milk. I loooove milk. I feel so sexy when I'm stuffed with milk). When she's done with me, I'm big and round and heavy, I have trouble breathing, and I'm ready to be taken and fucked senseless.
Any other women have similar experiences? :-)
6 years

Stuffed before having sex with my gf. any other woman has this kind of experience?

Well...with my wife.

When I was intentionally gaining a while back and eating a ton my wife was following along with me and we would eat some great huge fattening meals every night followed by huge bowls of ice cream and other fattening deserts.....I usually washed it down with several huge glasses of milk (Love milk for the extra distending of the gut after already full to the max). After showers we would get to bed and our sex was so amazing always being so full, bloated and getting fatter day by day. At this point I wasn't aware that my wife liked the bigger bellied me....but the sex was amazing and she couldn't seem to get enough with our bellies squishing and bouncing off one another having to maneuver a bit more to get deep penetration because of our bloated fat bellies getting in the way. She would tell me to get on top of her missionary after her being on top for a while because she said she liked to feel my weight on her...(Is this a thing with you girls?) because up until then I didn't even think she liked me being bigger. Like both of you....we both began to crave being stuffed and bloated before sex.....although we generally have sex at night it seems and by then both of us were always stuffed and bloated back then.
6 years

100%. The more I ate and the more I gained, the better our sex life became. Looking to top the prior sex encounter, I stuff or he stuffs me and then I get so hot. A bit of teasing for a while drives me CRAZY, I can't wait for him to just grab me and have his way. Now I get so horny by stuffing because I know what's going to happen next. I didn't think gaining weight would intensify intimacy. Wow was I wrong
6 years

"A medium stuffing is good. But too much and blood flow is directed away from where it needs to go, if you catch my meaning.
I had a feeder who liked to ride me in cowgirl position and stuff donuts into me while rubbing my belly."

This sounds awsome!
You say that the process of eatting/digestiing, takes away from an erectiion?
4 years