Submission and domination

First timer

Ive never had anyone feed me. Ive also never had anyone rub or even touch my belly during sex. I've never been with anyone thats into chubby girls.

Now that i've found ff i cant't wait to turn my favorite Play, D/s into something even better with feeding. To be horribly crude ( we're amond naughty friends right?) the thought makes me surprsingly wet.

Does anyone have any fun ways to explore D/s with a new timer to gaining and being big that I could try? I am mostly into dd/lg or master/pet but open to any ideas that let me be a good submissive (and fat!) girl
6 years

First timer

The way i have done it is to start one step at a time, like feeding is the first stage, talking about gaining while feeding is another.

Eventually you can get to the point of intense roleplays and fantasises from funnel feeding to immobility weekends for example (not moving for a weekend and having a feeder just fatten you for that weekend like your helpless and love food too much).

Also try to do it with someone a few times to build up a bond between you. eventually it might be a relationship
6 years

First timer

I like this, complete with secure underbed storage.
6 years

First timer

Start simple. Try having your Dom/Master play with your chub during D/s and sexual activities. Before long you may find your belly becoming a new erogenous zone.
6 years

First timer

Find a local BDSM group to join, They usually have munches, that might include feederism play.. Most importantly you will learn the three golden rules, safe,sane,and concensual.
6 years

First timer

Find a local BDSM group to join, They usually have munches, that might include feederism play.. Most importantly you will learn the three golden rules, safe,sane,and concensual.
6 years

First timer

6 years