Story authors

Lesbian feeder fic recommendations?

Shamelessly promoting my story cause I know how hot it is. Writing this has been problematic for me cause I get too horny to leave the house..whooops.

Anyway, it's called 'Becoming Mia' and it includes all your classic themes, stuffing, sub/dom, weight gain, tight clothes, getting stuck in tight places, etc. It includes lesbian sex, and romance/feeding with a guy and a woman.

It's about a young, attractive woman who has always dreamed of being a successful actress. When years of audition rejections lead to the role offer of a lifetime, she has to decide whether she will gain 400lbs for the role.

I promise it's hot and also deals with her thoughts and emotions throughout the changes as well.

https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view?id=305279
4 years

I know three good ones all written by the same author, Adsein.

L.B.L Up

The Cursed Competition

and

A Succubus Diet

Just a heads up with tags so you know what to expect with these.

L.B.L Up, personally my absolute favorite, has
female bloating (liquid), breast expansion, butt expansion, feeding, immobility, magic, romance, stuffing, and submission and domination. As well as another kink that I feel doesn't get enough attention, reality/perception warping weight gain!

Cursed Competition has some similar tags to L.B.L. Up but some different ones too, tags like female bloating (liquid), breast expansion, butt expansion, feeding, immobility, magic, pregnancy, stuffing, and submission and domination. It's a lot shorter than L.B.L. Up but it's still really good.

A Succubus Diet started just recently so there's only a few chapters and not many tags yet, but from what I've read it's really good!
4 years
attachment
attachment
attachment

TwoZeroZero:
L.B.L. Up was wonderful.

I know right!? 🥰🥰🥰
4 years

I wrote one called Mightier than the Sword. Its almost done
4 years

I have a great idea for a lesbian weight gain story!!
3 years

There are 2 stories on here titled “Hedonism”.

This one, oh, this one is yummy lesbian feederism erotica at its best.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
3 years

I want to add here stories by a new friend writer, BlackjackandBerries, specifically her Burly’s 1 and 2 which she is still writing.

Her descriptions and characterizations are excellent. And her stories are just pure lesbian pleasure.

Also, I’ve started a new lesbian tale “Getting Fat for Liz.” Check it out and let me know what you think.

I’m still updating it slowly with new chapters.

And don’t forget, if you haven’t read it yet, my quite explicitly erotic “Sam and Leila.”
3 years

JaceRL:
Personally, the best one I've ever read was "Repaid in Full" by CountingCalories, it's still not done but the author's ability to write is incredible. If that's not for you, then I've also got some stories that I've written that suit your criteria

Aw, thanks! smiley
3 years

my entry "Faye and the Fat Kama Sutra" has about 30 chapters of lesbian feeder erotica.
it has a sustained and coherent plot with feeding, servitude, sex scenes, conflict, capers, emotional twists, etc.
it's about 100 pgs all in rhyme. (spoiler alert) there are also about ten chapters that involve boys, but those aren't posted yet ;-)

i also wrote a ca. 10 page poem in two parts called "5X and 4". That one is also lesbian feeder erotica, but the dominance roles of the feeder/feedee relationship in "5X and 4" are reversed from that in "Faye".

read them both from the beginning or you will spoil all of the surprises!
hope you enjoy reading them as much as i enjoyed writing :-)
2 years

I think my old pseud was mentioned in this but I do write a lot of sapphic/lesbian erotica. My pipeline is a bit jammed at the moment with about 5 projects I'm trying to get out the door but Cuffing Season is exclusively lesbian and Naughty Nicola is almost entirely lesbian.
2 years
123   loading