forum  fat experiences

belly jiggling when walking2 weeks

As I get fatter I noticed now a days that my belly jiggles with every step. I'm pushing 200 pounds.

Ha, I know what you mean (I'm also creeping up on 200lbs). Especially if i run up or down a flight of stairs, I can feel it bouncing the whole way.

just wait to your belly is as big as mine, then it sways, from side to side, videos in my profile but be-warned there a lot of floppyness!

I'm almost at 200 and now even when just taking small steps my belly jiggles a bit. It's really noticeable on bumpy car rides

I love the belly ripple! I noticed it on one of the guys I worked with as he seemed to be gaining more. I can't deny I got turned on seeing it and hoped I can get to that stage.

GrowingGirl:
I'm almost at 200 and now even when just taking small steps my belly jiggles a bit. It's really noticeable on bumpy car rides
love watching a Ssbbw walk, seeing that big hanging belly jiggle and sway side to side when she walks.

GrowingGirl:

Fatlover47:
love watching a Ssbbw walk, seeing that big hanging belly jiggle and sway side to side when she walks.

Youíre the third or fourth guy Iíve encountered in the past few days who's mentioned womanly belly-hang in a positive light. As much as I really adore being a BBW and feel the way I look is attractive and sexy, I wasnít loviní that the bottom of my big, fat belly hung down a bit. Often, if I have on bikini panties, I cannot see them for my belly.
Guys like you have opened my eyes, and my heart, to actually liking it. So, thanks!