forum  fat experiences

belly jiggling when walking3 months

As I get fatter I noticed now a days that my belly jiggles with every step. I'm pushing 200 pounds.

Ha, I know what you mean (I'm also creeping up on 200lbs). Especially if i run up or down a flight of stairs, I can feel it bouncing the whole way.

just wait to your belly is as big as mine, then it sways, from side to side, videos in my profile but be-warned there a lot of floppyness!

I'm almost at 200 and now even when just taking small steps my belly jiggles a bit. It's really noticeable on bumpy car rides

I love the belly ripple! I noticed it on one of the guys I worked with as he seemed to be gaining more. I can't deny I got turned on seeing it and hoped I can get to that stage.

GrowingGirl:
I'm almost at 200 and now even when just taking small steps my belly jiggles a bit. It's really noticeable on bumpy car rides
love watching a Ssbbw walk, seeing that big hanging belly jiggle and sway side to side when she walks.

belly jiggling when walking2 months

Today was the first day i felt my belly jiggling while walking absolutely slow.
I was at a bar with some frineds and had some drinks and when we left, i felt my belly and my hips jiggling every step i took.
Since my gain started out only a few weeks ago and i am still not completely sure if i should live my fantasy or stay in a normal shape, this was a feeling so arousing, i don't want to renounce.

666:
I was at a bar with some frineds and had some drinks and when we left, i felt my belly and my hips jiggling every step i took.
Since my gain started out only a few weeks ago and i am still not completely sure if i should live my fantasy or stay in a normal shape, this was a feeling so arousing, i don't want to renounce.
Once you get a big, fat belly, it will become an important part of your sexuality. Mine has.

666:

Farleysmom:
Once you get a big, fat belly, it will become an important part of your sexuality. Mine has.

it definitely has with me, I cant weight till it's bigger.

GrowingGirl:
bigger the belly the more it will jiggle that's what I like and want a lot bigger the better
1 page 1 of 2   loading