Fat experiences

Belly jiggling when walking

As I get fatter I noticed now a days that my belly jiggles with every step. I'm pushing 200 pounds.
6 years

Ha, I know what you mean (I'm also creeping up on 200lbs). Especially if i run up or down a flight of stairs, I can feel it bouncing the whole way.
6 years

I love the belly ripple! I noticed it on one of the guys I worked with as he seemed to be gaining more. I can't deny I got turned on seeing it and hoped I can get to that stage.
6 years

666:
Today was the first day i felt my belly jiggling while walking absolutely slow.
I was at a bar with some frineds and had some drinks and when we left, i felt my belly and my hips jiggling every step i took.
Since my gain started out only a few weeks ago and i am still not completely sure if i should live my fantasy or stay in a normal shape, this was a feeling so arousing, i don't want to renounce.
Once you get a big, fat belly, it will become an important part of your sexuality. Mine has.
6 years

666:
Today was the first day i felt my belly jiggling while walking absolutely slow.
I was at a bar with some frineds and had some drinks and when we left, i felt my belly and my hips jiggling every step i took.
Since my gain started out only a few weeks ago and i am still not completely sure if i should live my fantasy or stay in a normal shape, this was a feeling so arousing, i don't want to renounce.

Farleysmom:
Once you get a big, fat belly, it will become an important part of your sexuality. Mine has.

it definitely has with me, I cant weight till it's bigger.
6 years

ironbeam:
just wait to your belly is as big as mine, then it sways, from side to side, videos in my profile but be-warned there a lot of floppyness!

Agreed! I almost forget where I'm going, I get so wrapped up in feeling the entire weight of my belly shift like it has a mind of its own.
6 years

I caught my reflection in the mirror on my way to bed after stuffing myself. I loved the contrast between my stuffed, tight upper belly and my soft, fat, jiggly underbelly- especially when I thought about how one is feeding the other. I thought about doing it again tonight and making a video if anyone would like.
6 years

The best is when your belly graduates from a jiggle to a sway when you walk.
6 years

My wife's double-belly jiggles up and down with every step. Her shoulders are so soft on her short wide frame. So sexy! :-)
6 years

Not quite at the level as some people on here but it definitely bounces around when I walk, especially going down stairs, such a great feeling
6 years