forum  feedback and suggestions

possible fake member5 months

I had a message from a woman on this site called Justme 101. She claims she's from Chicago, but she emailed me claiming she's from Colorado and needs money for food and to send ITunes cards to her so she can sell them to a store for food. She sounds like she's fake because her grammar in her e-mails makes me think she's not American.

Mike Smith (mcmscmith63@hotmail.com)

CHUBBETTE70:
Broken english is a dead gove away to a scam/ fraud.

It almost happened to menonce and I caught on quite quickly.

Playing devil's advocate for a moment but broken English is a sign that she's probably an immigrant, not that she isn't American. Just that she wasn't born here.
It is a scam, but language issues aren't the reason its a scam.

CHUBBETTE70:

GainingLear:
Playing devil's advocate for a moment but broken English is a sign that she's probably an immigrant, not that she isn't American. Just that she wasn't born here.

Actually, you're wrong. Broken English is a very huge indication of a scammer. Google search how to spot a scam. Broken English/Bad Grammar will be one of the top things to look out for.
A large percentage of scammers are from foreign countries, and not even in the USA.

If you're talking to someone with broken English, it doesn't necessarily mean they're a scammer. But if they ask for money, AND have grammar issues, there's really no doubt that they are.

CHUBBETTE70:

GainingLear:

GainAddict:
Actually, you're wrong. Broken English is a very huge indication of a scammer. Google search how to spot a scam. Broken English/Bad Grammar will be one of the top things to look out for.
A large percentage of scammers are from foreign countries, and not even in the USA.

If you're talking to someone with broken English, it doesn't necessarily mean they're a scammer. But if they ask for money, AND have grammar issues, there's really no doubt that they are.

Fatlover47:
you do have to be careful who you chat with.
Be careful of the Ghana Gold Scam on here as well. I've had people give me a friend request but the sentences seemed so run on, and the punctuation is all off. Started off well but saying they were from here in the states and that they were going to Ghana to mine gold there (and Ghana is one of the poorest countries). Thank God I didn't buy into the scam. Who knows how long I would have been fighting to clear my name.

I used to moderate on OKCupid and this was always termed as "scammer grammar".

CHUBBETTE70:

GainingLear:
I hear you there. especially if they're not from country they say they are. In fact t never been to States in the first place And they seem to rush the relationship too fast. Like they want to get to the finish line and you haven't begun to qualify for the race. And a lack of knowledge of our pop culture. Test them with that and listen to the response.

CHUBBETTE70:

GainingLear:

GainAddict:

Fatlover47:
you do have to be careful who you chat with.

fatlvr70:
Be careful of the Ghana Gold Scam on here as well. I've had people give me a friend request but the sentences seemed so run on, and the punctuation is all off. Started off well but saying they were from here in the states and that they were going to Ghana to mine gold there (and Ghana is one of the poorest countries). Thank God I didn't buy into the scam. Who knows how long I would have been fighting to clear my name.

Lol, gold diggers asking for money on a fat appreciation site. Can't get much better.

possible fake member3 months

CHUBBETTE70:

GainingLear:

GainAddict:

this is not true even some poeple that ar not scammers can have bad or broken Grammer

possible fake member3 months

I find fake members everyday, but you do have to remember that this is FANTASY Feeder. You're allowed to be an alternate persona on here if you want to, and many, many members are it seems.

possible fake member3 weeks

http://fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/activity?userId=288959

i think this person is a fake because the only message sent has been a link to view private pics
1 page 1 of 2   loading