Feedback and suggestions

Possible fake member

I had a message from a woman on this site called Justme 101. She claims she's from Chicago, but she emailed me claiming she's from Colorado and needs money for food and to send ITunes cards to her so she can sell them to a store for food. She sounds like she's fake because her grammar in her e-mails makes me think she's not American.

Mike Smith (mcmscmith63@hotmail.com)
6 years

Possible fake member

CHUBBETTE70:
Broken english is a dead gove away to a scam/ fraud.

It almost happened to menonce and I caught on quite quickly.

Playing devil's advocate for a moment but broken English is a sign that she's probably an immigrant, not that she isn't American. Just that she wasn't born here.
It is a scam, but language issues aren't the reason its a scam.
6 years

Possible fake member

CHUBBETTE70:

GainingLear:
Playing devil's advocate for a moment but broken English is a sign that she's probably an immigrant, not that she isn't American. Just that she wasn't born here.

Actually, you're wrong. Broken English is a very huge indication of a scammer. Google search how to spot a scam. Broken English/Bad Grammar will be one of the top things to look out for.
A large percentage of scammers are from foreign countries, and not even in the USA.

If you're talking to someone with broken English, it doesn't necessarily mean they're a scammer. But if they ask for money, AND have grammar issues, there's really no doubt that they are.
6 years

Possible fake member

CHUBBETTE70:

GainingLear:

GainAddict:
Actually, you're wrong. Broken English is a very huge indication of a scammer. Google search how to spot a scam. Broken English/Bad Grammar will be one of the top things to look out for.
A large percentage of scammers are from foreign countries, and not even in the USA.

If you're talking to someone with broken English, it doesn't necessarily mean they're a scammer. But if they ask for money, AND have grammar issues, there's really no doubt that they are.

this is not true even some poeple that ar not scammers can have bad or broken Grammer
6 years

Possible fake member

fantasyfeeder.com/profiles/activity

i think this person is a fake because the only message sent has been a link to view private pics
6 years