forum  submission and domination

force feeding by hariem3 months

Does anyone else have a fantasy of a hariem of women force feeding them? I'm not sure what idea I like better. Being hooked up to a tube that just bumps butter, cream and greese in to me and having a ton of women watch or have a ton of women waiting on me hand and food and just feeding me. Always making sure something if going in to my greedy mouth to the point I'm just in a daze. I mean all kind of women. Tall and short, skinny and fat, Body bilders, asian, idien. It's all so hot to me.

My friend, this is one that I think that most male feedees have. We all dream of this one.

I have definitely heard of such fantasies before smiley all too familiar and common, believe it or not.

Takeyourpride:
I have definitely heard of such fantasies before smiley all too familiar and common, believe it or not.
wait really this is common that hard to believe but I wish it could happen to me

Fatbellyboy87:Does anyone else have a fantasy of a hariem of women force feeding them? (...)

Yes. It's one of my many fantasies, and branches off mainly from my underlying "being fattened/treated like an animal/object" fantasy.

There are many possibilities, but the one I really like to imagine involves a trio of small, thin women (possibly Asian) whose sole purpose is to make me as fat as possible--whether I resist or not. Their jobs include: restraining (e.g. tied to a bed), hygiene, measuring my progress, (sexual) teasing, and of course feeding or force-feeding. Over time, any willpower or control I might have had over my weight and life bends and then breaks, and I submit to them like a brainwashed animal. The trio also genuinely *enjoys* fattening me, as they take turns stuffing my face, playing with my soft, bloated, expanding body, and gossiping about me in a foreign language.

Over time, I transform into an increasingly helpless blob--which only makes them more aggressive in their efforts.
One day, the restraints come off, but by then I'm too fat to even sit up under my own power--and suddenly I'm gripped by a weird combination of panic and insatiable hunger... and I beg them to feed me.
smiley

Yes, I think about my various female friends doing this to me.

force feeding by hariem2 months

Being strapped into a chair and looking at maybe three women smiling, saying things like You're not even half full yet, Keep eating so we can get your stomach stretched to the limit. It's going to have to be for all the food we're going to be feeding you! Stop whining, open wide Eat!!!
Six hands in front of my face all holding something fattening that will be pushed into my mouth. Oh he's going to get so fat.Yeah I know. I just love stuffing him. Remember how skinny he was before he met us?
The girls giggle. I am erect.

Safe to say, I'd like this....
attachment

force feeding by hariem2 months

All of these sound like a dream come true!

force feeding by hariem1 month

definitely a hot fantasy for me!

force feeding by hariem1 month

I love this site. It's nice to be able to talk to like mided people. It's not something I can talk to people IRL. Kind of wish I could.
1 page 1 of 2   loading