Submission and domination

Force feeding by hariem

Does anyone else have a fantasy of a hariem of women force feeding them? I'm not sure what idea I like better. Being hooked up to a tube that just bumps butter, cream and greese in to me and having a ton of women watch or have a ton of women waiting on me hand and food and just feeding me. Always making sure something if going in to my greedy mouth to the point I'm just in a daze. I mean all kind of women. Tall and short, skinny and fat, Body bilders, asian, idien. It's all so hot to me.
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

My friend, this is one that I think that most male feedees have. We all dream of this one.
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

Fatbellyboy87:Does anyone else have a fantasy of a hariem of women force feeding them? (...)

Yes. It's one of my many fantasies, and branches off mainly from my underlying "being fattened/treated like an animal/object" fantasy.

There are many possibilities, but the one I really like to imagine involves a trio of small, thin women (possibly Asian) whose sole purpose is to make me as fat as possible--whether I resist or not. Their jobs include: restraining (e.g. tied to a bed), hygiene, measuring my progress, (sexual) teasing, and of course feeding or force-feeding. Over time, any willpower or control I might have had over my weight and life bends and then breaks, and I submit to them like a brainwashed animal. The trio also genuinely *enjoys* fattening me, as they take turns stuffing my face, playing with my soft, bloated, expanding body, and gossiping about me in a foreign language.

Over time, I transform into an increasingly helpless blob--which only makes them more aggressive in their efforts.
One day, the restraints come off, but by then I'm too fat to even sit up under my own power--and suddenly I'm gripped by a weird combination of panic and insatiable hunger... and I beg them to feed me.
smiley
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

All of these sound like a dream come true!
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

definitely a hot fantasy for me!
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

I love this site. It's nice to be able to talk to like mided people. It's not something I can talk to people IRL. Kind of wish I could.
6 years

Force feeding by hariem

Lpk8868:
Wouldn't that be great though?

That is the dream isn't it? Finding a female feeder is hard enough..
6 years