forum  fat experiences

really into the trim guy/corpulent woman combo2 weeks

I'm really into the Jack Spratt and his fat wife combo. Not that I'm looking to be anyone's wife, but I just dig the erotic notion of the trim man and his over-fed, fat woman and how much he's lovin' on all that size and girth.
A lot of FA guys are like, too: buff, trim, in-shape, athletic types just really digging on BBWs, having a lady to pamper and gorge to delicious fatness and getting totally off on the rolls of fat on her sides, her distended, bloated belly; her meaty, plump legs and arms, and her nice big well-fed face and chin.
I love it, too.
How about you FAs and BBWs?

I'm also quite slender myself and I love fat and curves on a woman!

Spot on.

I keep a look-out for Sprat couples: slim guy and his BBW or SSBW woman. I love seeing them.

Sometimes the guy isnt just slim by way of being skinny; hes buff and in great shape. Hes maybe wearing a compression tee or some such and you can clearly see how great his core looks. Hes got a chiseled jaw line with no extra chins and his cheeks have the look of serious hours of cardio.

I know I am way different than most as most, when they see such a couple, automatically dub in that hes with her only due to some extenuating circumstances. For example, they insert that she must have blown up like that while she was pregnant and now that shes delivered hes patiently expecting her to slim back down; or that after they started dating/got married, she was prescribed some kind of medication that made her gain 75 or 100 pounds much to his disappointment.

Not me. Im not a judger to begin with. Im a hedonist if Im any one thing.

I like to ponder the ways in which hes been engaged in fattening her up, telling her shes gorgeous and hot, insisting she put on just a few more pounds, encouraging her to eat a bitor a lotmore. And loving every minute of it, not to mention every inch of her big beauty when they fuck two or three times a day. (And I think about that guy doing that to me.)

I imagine her trying on new clothes that dont hide but flaunt and show every huge bulge and roll not just for his appreciation, but for hers, too. I think about her eating just one more doughnut or ice cream sandwich knowing full well that when she does she will have surpassed being merely full, but stuffed, and that the more she stuffs herself that way the fatter shell grow. I think about how, when theyre fucking, how much she loves the way she looks and that love of self, not shame, comes out in her lovemaking.

Yeah, Im weird.

BigGirlsDontCry:
I keep a look-out for Sprat couples: slim guy and his BBW or SSBW woman. I love seeing them.

Sometimes the guy isn�t just slim by way of being skinny; he�s buff and in great shape. He�s maybe wearing a compression tee or some such and you can clearly see how great his core looks. He�s got a chiseled jaw line with no extra chins and his cheeks have the look of serious hours of cardio.

I know I am way different than most as �most�, when they see such a couple, automatically dub in that he�s with her only due to some extenuating circumstances. For example, they insert that she must have blown up like that while she was pregnant and now that she�s delivered he�s patiently expecting her to slim back down; or that after they started dating/got married, she was prescribed some kind of medication that made her gain 75 or 100 pounds much to his disappointment.

Not me. I�m not a judger to begin with. I�m a hedonist if I�m any one thing.

I like to ponder the ways in which he�s been engaged in fattening her up, telling her she�s gorgeous and hot, insisting she �put on just a few more pounds,� encouraging her to eat a bit�or a lot�more. And loving every minute of it, not to mention every inch of her big beauty when they fuck two or three times a day. (And I think about that guy doing that to me.)

I imagine her trying on new clothes that don�t hide but flaunt and show every huge bulge and roll not just for his appreciation, but for hers, too. I think about her eating just one more doughnut or ice cream sandwich knowing full well that when she does she will have surpassed being merely full, but stuffed, and that the more she stuffs herself that way the fatter she�ll grow. I think about how, when they�re fucking, how much she loves the way she looks and that love of self, not shame, comes out in her lovemaking.

Yeah, I�m weird.

You're beautifully weird. (And in good company!)

Thanks, Jex919!

I always love the size and body shape differences of my past partners

You're describing the ideal situation pretty much

I like it both ways. Sometimes the trophy wife fattens up her older husband. I think it's a way of keeping him.

A good example of the other way is Pierce Brosnan and his wife Keely Shaye Smith. She is pretty plump and he seems pretty happy. Although as he has gotten older I think maybe her eating habits have rubbed off as he has grown a belly and is no longer in Bond shape.

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/entertainment/celebrity/pierce-brosnan-64-and-his-wife-keely-shaye-smith-53-enjoy-a-day-on-the-beach-in-sardinia/ar-BBCJ9ax?li=BBqd5YP

Another link:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/pierce-brosnan-wife-keely-shaye-smith-show-off-beach-bodies-on-vacation-w488069
1 page 1 of 2   loading