forum  fat experiences

things that turn you on that aren't meant to?3 months

When a woman walks by me with a facial expression that indicates that she thinks that she is in better shape.

My boyfriend loves when I wear tight clinging clothes around women that are far fitter than I am. And I love the comments and condescending looks I get from fit chicks

FatKaity:
My boyfriend loves when I wear tight clinging clothes around women that are far fitter than I am. And I love the comments and condescending looks I get from fit chicks

Yes.....that would be hot.

Nothing better than to get those disapproving stares, knowing full well that they only inspire you to get even bigger!

things that turn you on that aren't meant to?2 months

Hearing the creaking of chairs underneath me as they struggle to hold me. Girls telling me I have bigger tits and ass than they do lol.

janus006:
For me, messy eaters. I love it when a woman is so driven by gluttony she makes herself a bit of a slob.

That is pretty nice thought. My wife isn't messy while she eats but she has become a greedy glutton with food....but the thing that is arousing to me is she takes soft bites but eats so quickly and an enormous amount of food....she literally ate two huge burritos the other night in like 5 minutes....I watched her fist bit seductively and softly to her lips and then I turned away and before I knew it she was finished and got up looking fat and greedy and went to the pantry and came back with a box of cookies. Greedy women eaters are so sexy.

One thing I've found that I enjoy is stuffing myself silly then working out with my heavy belly. It's so arousing to sweat and feel all the contents sloshing inside.

Pretty much every fat joke Chris Farley ever did.

Working with people who all have slight frames and knowing that while I may not look fat with my clothes on, I would look enourmous besides their tiny bodies.

Bellystufr:
I know when I am,shopping for food to pig out on, I get aroused. I guess it's just the thought of all that food is going to be in me soon!

littlejohnboy:
Makes sense to me! That is exciting! 😁

Same here! Filling the trolley with fattening food at the supermarket is arousing!
2 page 2 of 3   loading