Fat experiences

Things that turn you on that aren't meant to?

Nothing better than to get those disapproving stares, knowing full well that they only inspire you to get even bigger!
6 years

janus006:
For me, messy eaters. I love it when a woman is so driven by gluttony she makes herself a bit of a slob.

That is pretty nice thought. My wife isn't messy while she eats but she has become a greedy glutton with food....but the thing that is arousing to me is she takes soft bites but eats so quickly and an enormous amount of food....she literally ate two huge burritos the other night in like 5 minutes....I watched her fist bit seductively and softly to her lips and then I turned away and before I knew it she was finished and got up looking fat and greedy and went to the pantry and came back with a box of cookies. Greedy women eaters are so sexy.
6 years

Pretty much every fat joke Chris Farley ever did.
6 years

johnxyz:
My ex-wife was complaining that she was now a 50 inch waist and was complaining that she would have to order some larger pants. I had such an erection in my pants, that it was impossible for her not to notice, and she got really mad that I was excited rather than sympathetic.

Been there before!
6 years

I agreed to dress up as Santa Claus for a friend once when I was only 250lbs. I had done my checking and bought the biggest Santa suit I could find, looking forward to the chance to stuff it with pillows and pretend to be huge for a day.

I was stunned when I realized I was already too fat to wear it.
6 years
12   loading