forum  lifestyle tips

weight gain aids7 months

Exercise is a great appetite stimulant, but she'll need to replenish the calories worked off so might not be the best route for beginning gainers since they're not used to eating a lot.

Apetamin works at first, but is expensive. It also makes you extremely groggy, and the body builds a tolerance to it quickly so it becomes ineffective after a short time.

weight gain aids7 months

KnowledgeSeeker:
Hay thanks for the reply,may I ask if you have a opinion on these Serious Mass,Maca Root,and Periactin/Cyproheptadine?

Periactin/cyproheptadine is basically what is in Apetamin, only you can buy Apetamin online and the others are prescription only I believe.

Serious Mass is convenient and effective, but very expensive. It's way cheaper just to make your own gainer shakes at home. I can give you recipes if you would like.

I've known a few girls who tried Maca, they said they didn't notice a dramatic effect at all.

What I usually tell people is that you need to gradually increase your food intake and track all your calories to ensure you're eating enough to gain. Your gf may feel overly stuffed/not hungry for a month or so, but eventually she'll find that her appetite increases on it's own with consistent overeating (i.e., If you start off eating one burger, in a few months you'll need two to feel satisfied). The first month is the hardest.

You might want to have her try spacing out her meals as well so her body has time to build up an appetite in between meals. For example, if she eats a 1k calorie breakfast, she can skip lunch and have a 1k dinner and a huge dessert/shake before bed 4+ hours later. Some people prefer to eat lots of smaller meals throughout the day though. It depends on the individual.

weight gain aids7 months

Start with small smoothies with weight gain powder from gnc or something

weight gain aids7 months

KnowledgeSeeker:
Looked over the recipe page,wow there's a lot any recommendations for a new feedee?

A lot of girls have rapid gains with the cake shake recipes but I personally think they're a little intense for new gainers. I'd recommend a cup of whole milk, a cup of heavy cream and 2+ cups ice cream. Makes a 1500 calorie milkshake that's really yummy and easy to consume.

weight gain aids7 months

I'll have to agree, August. has been giving good advice in many threads.