Gaining

I love when people notice my gain

chubbymuffingirl:
When my fat belly shows through my tight shirt and my soft muffin top shows it pleasures me so much. I like when people stare at my soft belly. I wear tight jeans and shirts to attract attention to my growing softness. My boyfriend often rubs and grabs my belly, but he never mentions my weight gain. He is always pinching and jiggling my growing belly. It turns me on when he watches me try to button tight jeans, or when he sees my body spilling from my old size XS clothes. Today I mentioned that I had gone from a size 0 to a size 6. My hips and butt are getting stretch marks, but I can't control my eating! I love to eat cheeseburgers for breakfast and snack on cookies all day. My boobs and butt are getting so large. But most of my weight is going to my jiggly belly and thick thighs.

When chubby girls ware tight cloths, that really hug their body, always makes me wonder if it's intentional because they like it, or accidental and they don't realize how tight it's gotten. I like both scenarios. 👍
6 years

I don't know about women, but I think for non-gainer guys it's a matter of "meh, who cares?"

But for me for example, today I'm wearing a button front shirt that's feeling and looking pleasantly snug. It's not ready to burst asunder but the buttons are definitely pulling when I stand, even more so when I sit. I never would have worn it with my previous fatphobia. Now, I'm hoping people are thinking "he really is getting fat". smiley
6 years

ChubbyHubby:
When chubby girls ware tight cloths, that really hug their body, always makes me wonder if it's intentional because they like it, or accidental and they don't realize how tight it's gotten. I like both scenarios. 👍[/quote]

I am curious about that as well. And I definitely love it.

My wife tends to wear tighter fitting clothing.
Casual: Jeans, tank tops, etc.
Work: Pencil skirts, dress pants, silk blouses

But She has been gaining and I think it is a matter of women not always wanting to buy a bigger size. Also I know from myself and my wife for that matter when we buy a bigger size because of weight gain it isn't always as flattering as the smaller tighter size. It happened to me when I was very much between two sizes in t shirts Xl vs XXL. I still looked better in the XL with my huge gut straining the fabric a bit rather than one that was looser but looked to full in the XXL.....although I went up to some of the shirts in XXL. My wife's size 8 slacks are fairly skin tight and not quite appropriate but a few of her size 10's look a bit to loose in the hips and butt but her lower belly seems to fill them out pretty good .....I guess she just has room to grow into them.
6 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I don't know about women, but I think for non-gainer guys it's a matter of "meh, who cares?"

But for me for example, today I'm wearing a button front shirt that's feeling and looking pleasantly snug. It's not ready to burst asunder but the buttons are definitely pulling when I stand, even more so when I sit. I never would have worn it with my previous fatphobia. Now, I'm hoping people are thinking "he really is getting fat". smiley

Marina:
Pics of those straining buttons? 😏

Of course!
6 years
attachment
attachment