Gaining

Heavy cream really works!

1love:
So i gained 4 pounds last week before my scale broke. Kinda funny cuase i know i did more, but not by mow much. I got close to 6000 calories a day with the help of the cream. However I found by the end of the week the cream would give me pretty bad heartburn. Burps were made of fire.
Anybody got any suggestions on how i can keep drinking it without getting heartburn. Is there anything i can add to the cream to stop it hurting?

Try ice cream shakes with cr3am
6 years

Archiver:
How much does the Cytocarb help?[/quote]

I too would like the answer to this question.
6 years

I ended up trebeling the recipe so there would be a large amount, and the butterball drank two pint glasses full. This morning I noticed he had a little in a short glass, as well.
All the weight from last weekend is starting to show. I can't wait to see what effect this has. I
6 years

It definitely works. Love when I can put my hands on some to keep my belly big smiley
6 years

inevitable:
You will get best results from Heavy Cream used WITH sugar.

Try mixing your heavy cream with chocolate syrup and sweeten it more with clear corn syrup.

The combination of fats and sugar make both more effective.

Learn something new everyday. I'll have to give this a go.
6 years

I want to try this so bad! going to go for a pint or more a night for a week and wait a week after to see what happens. Hoping to put on some extra chub soon. And fast.
6 years

mountain man:
I tried it for like, five days. I drank a pint of heavy cream a day and it's been two weeks.... still waiting for the gain to show up? Maybe I just have a weird metabolism?

NeonTiger:
Very interesting that the same thing gave each of us such different results, as I'm up ten pounds. I guess we just have to find what works best for each of our bodies.

chubbynate:
I'll bet just after those two weeks he got fatter, lol.

Yo I'm back from FF (was mountain Man) and kinda~ I got softer but after reading some of these comments I realize that yeah my body probably just wasn't digesting it. Going to try again with adding sugar, honey, etc and see what happens.
6 years
12   loading