forum  introductions

looking for a long term experience feeder.2 months

Hello, I'm Clarissa. Just a thought that I'll give this a shot since it's hard for me to find a true feeder locally around my area (yes, I live in Asia). I'm a slim woman, 5'4, still a novice feedee and love having a big round bloated tummy. I'm looking for a long term experience feeder for a long distance relationship and also a journey for me to train my belly stuffing. smiley

looking for a long term experience feeder.2 weeks

missclar:
Hello, I'm Clarissa. Just a thought that I'll give this a shot since it's hard for me to find a true feeder locally around my area (yes, I live in Asia). I'm a slim woman, 5'4, still a novice feedee and love having a big round bloated tummy. I'm looking for a long term experience feeder for a long distance relationship and also a journey for me to train my belly stuffing. smiley

Welcome to FF! Yah, it's really too bad there's not more of an international community on this site. It's great to have you here.

looking for a long term experience feeder.2 weeks

missclar:

Hi Clarissa and welcome! There are a lot of people here sharing their experience and hopefully you'd like it. I'm 24 and would love to hear what is it like to live in Asia because there are so many amazing countries there. Also I'd love to give you some advice on gaining weight and help you through the journey. I'd be happy to chat with you. Let me know if you're interested. I can give you my skype or email.