what is the heaviest man you have dated?6 months

Did he gain weight while you dated?

What part of him did you like best?

what is the heaviest man you have dated?2 months

littlejohnboy:
500lbs

His big cuddly belly And his fat it was everywhere. I loved being swallowed in his fat!

littlejohnboy:
500lbs

ilovefatmen13:
His big cuddly belly And his fat it was everywhere. I loved being swallowed in his fat!

Well I'm aiming to be 600 minimum. I'd like to offer up my belly to ya

I believe he was just over 400 lbs, probably 410. He was about 350 when we met. I loved his huge gut!

Most of the guys I dated were in the 300 350 range.None gained or lost during the relationship.
I dated one guy who was very athletic and I got him to gain 20 lbs or so but he didn't like gaining on himself.
When we met I was 115 and when we split I was 250 ish.
He had no problem with me gaining and if it was what I wanted he was fine with it.

At 130lbs, I'm probably gonna be far from the heaviest man anyone has dated but who knows. Maybe the right woman will come along and change that.

Ditzy:
Most of the guys I dated were in the 300 350 range.None gained or lost during the relationship.
I dated one guy who was very athletic and I got him to gain 20 lbs or so but he didn't like gaining on himself.
When we met I was 115 and when we split I was 250 ish.
He had no problem with me gaining and if it was what I wanted he was fine with it.

Sounds like a dream.
I obviously like women gaining, and am thin my self, but to get fat is an excing thought.
Used to pad when younger!
Never understood!
'Til now.

Shameless plug time. Currently at 275, I'd love to be someones biggest guy they dated, and am very willing to grow to the size needed to become that.

what is the heaviest man you have dated?1 month

I never weighed him but I'd say about 275 - I loved his big belly, he'd lay on me and the air would go right out of my lungs - all that hot fat pressed up against me . . . got me going every time.