General

This weekend

I imagine nobody noticed. So no major reaction. But if you continue gaining weight and cross the line to a heavier weight maybe 20 stone (280 lbs) or more then people will watch every mouth full. You and many other people have heard the comments..... lol. No wonder she's fat ect ect. Just enjoy life in my opinion listen to what you like to hear ignore what you do not like.
6 years

This weekend

WasSkinnyNowNot:
so... another experience i suppose...

so had a family bbq at the weekend. and didnt intend to "do anything" there. but me and my bf has a lil impromptu conference call halfway through the day,

we decided that, i would eat til i was full.. and at that point, i would tell him, and from then on, i would continue to eat more, past the point of fullness. i was drinking coke too, so ended up feeling very bloated and full, to the point of discomfort.

he asked me to not really eat things like chicken etc, but more filling things like baked potatoes, pasta etc, so alot of carbs. was a lil crazy and to be doing it infront of people i knew, was a bit crazy too, no one said anything, or even noticed i think. but it was wild to do that in that situation.

again, i say all this for input, thoughts , what people imagined about it all etc, then we can discuss it a bit more. :-)

So cute! I wonder if you have done something similar again!!

Here I had a few similar experiences with my girlfriend.. she knows I like to see her appetite at work and family reunion are usually a great opportunity because there is a lot of food involved. One day she took possession of a tray of meatballs which was supposed to be enough as starter for ten people. There was like a dozen of meatballs.. she got the first, then just for fun she took a second one.. she realized she was getting me excited.. and decided to eat all of them.. just casually, trying not to look akward. But the fact there were people around that could have spotted that situation made it even more arousing! smiley
6 years