Submission and domination

Using feeding as a form of control

Takeyourpride:
I started out in bdsm as a domme and slowly found that mommying and dominating can be channelled through feeding. Has anyone else experienced this?
I love being a nurturing, dominant feeder.

Miss Alyssa
Indeed, I have recognized many similar components. I won't go too far into it at this time but I will say that there is something very gratifying about relinquishing certains kinds of control to another. This brings a unique degree of vulnerability which can be transcendent for some
6 years

I resonate with this. To me personally, feederism is a form of friendly domination. There are aspects of nurturing and worshipping a feedee, but to me it´s also about manipulation and domination.
6 years

giwi:
I resonate with this. To me personally, feederism is a form of friendly domination. There are aspects of nurturing and worshipping a feedee, but to me it�s also about manipulation and domination.

My feeder would agree with this completely. While we have a very caring relationship, she has definitely become more dominant over time. She manipulates me by using food (as well as sex), and the insatiable hunger she has instilled. As I've grown larger, slower and less mobile, she has taken advantage of that to dominate me physically as well.
6 years

Takeyourpride:
I started out in bdsm as a domme and slowly found that mommying and dominating can be channelled through feeding. Has anyone else experienced this?
I love being a nurturing, dominant feeder.

Miss Alyssa

Quite so. BDSM meshes nicely with feederism, and I've always found that my desire to adore and pamper a woman goes hand in hand with my desire for dominance. And I definitely enjoy the element of increasing helplessness and dependency which goes along with the feedee's increasing fatness. There's something conquest-like about it.

One interesting thing I might add is that there are some folks who view it the other way around, and a feeder can also be a submissive who obeys the feedee's commands. In general, however, I think the feeder role is better suited to the dominant party.
6 years

As he's grown fatter my feedee has definitely become morecsubmissive, and not just in ways concerning good. He was pretty docile and obedient before, but as he's gained, he's become seemingly more content with things he would ordinarily be more quarrelsome about.
This weekend we were away, and I ordered him a large breakfast from room service, while I went on a hike. When I returned I knew some part of him was disappointed he was too fat and the hike wouldn't have been fun, but part of him was happy and content to stay cool inside.
6 years

TheWhipHand:
As he's grown fatter my feedee has definitely become morecsubmissive, and not just in ways concerning good. He was pretty docile and obedient before, but as he's gained, he's become seemingly more content with things he would ordinarily be more quarrelsome about.
This weekend we were away, and I ordered him a large breakfast from room service, while I went on a hike. When I returned I knew some part of him was disappointed he was too fat and the hike wouldn't have been fun, but part of him was happy and content to stay cool inside.

He is one lucky guy -- and you are one lucky gal!
6 years