forum  recipes

name a sandwhich after you5 months

If you're reading this, congratulations, you are now bestowed the honor of naming a sandwhich after yourself. I said so, so you know it's true.

Rules: You can't take a commonly well known sandwhich at least without modifying it some.

First come first serve

I'm going to go first because I can.

The Yoshiko
Pb&J (has to be strawberry or grape jelly) with 2 slices of Bacon. The peanutbutter is creamy otherwise you know it's not a true Yoshiko Sandwhich. 😁

Lets see them! gogogo

yoshiko:
If you're reading this, congratulations, you are now bestowed the honor of naming a sandwhich after yourself. I said so, so you know it's true.

Rules: You can't take a commonly well known sandwhich at least without modifying it some.

First come first serve

I'm going to go first because I can.

The Yoshiko
Pb&J (has to be strawberry or grape jelly) with 2 slices of Bacon. The peanutbutter is creamy otherwise you know it's not a true Yoshiko Sandwhich. 😁

Lets see them! gogogo

A Cuban...

Pretzel roll, the top covered in mayo, pulled pork, slathered in BBQ sauce is next. On top of a mountain of Gouda and Swiss, melted together and oozing over the honey baked ham. With pickle spears and spicy mustard, on the bottom of the pretzel roll.

Wannabefeedeessbhm:
A Cuban...

Pretzel roll, the top covered in mayo, pulled pork, slathered in BBQ sauce is next. On top of a mountain of Gouda and Swiss, melted together and oozing over the honey baked ham. With pickle spears and spicy mustard, on the bottom of the pretzel roll.

that sounds soo bomb oh my god

The creator

A submarine sandwich.

Light garlic toasted pretzel bread with cream cheese. Cheddar cheese, bacon, beef and chicken sliced meat on it in layers. Some lettuce, tomatoes and black olives(optional) Salt, Garlic Pepper. Sprinkled with a dusting of Parmesan cheese.

The Eat More Meat Sandwich:

An open faced sandwich using thick sourdough bread.

Start off with slices of melted provolone, swiss, and munster cheese. Add shredded lamb, shredded chicken, and shredded turkey. Continue with pulled pork and crispy bacon. Top that off with spiced lamb and turkey gravy.

While it wouldn't be part of the sandwich, mashed potatoes would need to be added as a side.

Wannabefeedeessbhm:
A Cuban...

yoshiko:
that sounds soo bomb oh my god

I forgot to mention, bacon on every layer...

But i want your sandwich, strawberry and grape jelly, mixed with 4 pieces of bacon slathered in creamy peanut butter, on all 3 layers, in between rye sourdough bread...best pbj ever