Extreme obesity

Upper thigh fat

As a gaining feedee, I have noticed how pufffy my inner thighs are getting. Is this a normal part of the pocess? Have others experienced this?
6 years

Upper thigh fat

Inner thigh Fat is so sexy on women. My wife has always had thunder thighs (as she has called them) even when she was working out and at her thinnest in shape.....she would still have soft inner thigh fat at the top of her thighs. Currently many many many Lbs. later her beautiful thighs completely squish at the top and touch all the way down to her knees....she has kind of passed the point where they rub when she walk.....and they mostly roll of one another.

Big thighs on women are so damn sexy!
6 years

Upper thigh fat

Upper thigh fat is amazing. I dated a woman who had a roll of upper thigh fat at the top of her thighs. She loved to squeeze the fat and roll it in one hand while masturbating with the other hand. When I would eat her pussy, she would be playing with the upper thigh fat on both legs. Hope you enjoy your fat!
6 years

Upper thigh fat

littlejohnboy:
Upper thigh fat is amazing. I dated a woman who had a roll of upper thigh fat at the top of her thighs. She loved to squeeze the fat and roll it in one hand while masturbating with the other hand. When I would eat her pussy, she would be playing with the upper thigh fat on both legs. Hope you enjoy your fat!

This is definitely sexy.
6 years

Upper thigh fat

littlejohnboy:

voluptuouslover:
This is definitely sexy.

I agree
6 years