Fat experiences

Grocery self check-out

Just had the most hilarious, embarrassing, and hot experience. I went to the self check-out at my grocery store and pressed start. The machine began saying over and over "please remove all items from the scanner". I was completely confused since I had not taken anything out of my basket. I finally waved the attendant over for assistance. As I did so my shirt rode up, exposing both my gut and the problem as I suddenly felt the cold steel pressing against my roll. I know I was red-faced as I apologized for calling him over (and even more for the hard-on I could feel in my pants). Anyone else had similar experiences?
6 years

Grocery self check-out

Great story....thanks for sharing!

On a similar note when I am stocking the freezer and pantry with all my wife's favorite ice creams, chocolates and snacks I only go to the store for that at this time and my cart being unloaded is pretty embarrassing. I used to go to the self check out at a particular vons but I seem to run into many people i know there so I generally go to another vons where it is much slower and I never see anyone I know.

As I unload the cart I have had the same young woman checker by chance that would be talkative who happens to be pretty cute and heavy. She mentioned the first time I saw her "wow, you got a lot of my favorites here and a lot of tasty treats. I told her they were for my wife who happens to have a sweet tooth and seems to get embarrassed buying all this for herself so I pick it all up for her and she enjoys it so much and I love seeing her happy. She said that is so nice I wish my boyfriend did that but he would never because I would get so Fat. After this quick exchange every time I after I would try and find her line and over the course of a couple years or fun Fat talk has been pretty cool. Some of our conversations led to me telling her that I love it when my wife gains weight....I think she only look's prettier with extra weight. In which she commented "your wife is so lucky, I would be as Big as a House if I was your wife"......"My boyfriend complains if I can 10 Lbs.....which I can barely help...all I have to do is look at this ice cream and I gain weight". About two months ago she asked while I was coming through her line with the usual fattening cart full of stuff "Is your wife Fat yet?" I was more bold than usual and said "I don't think she will ever be Fat enough for me".....she said "Oh my I have to find a boyfriend like you".

It's crazy to think there are women out there that are so sick of trying to not get Fat for someone else or themselves that eventually if they find the right situation just absolutely balloon up.....which from an FA stand point is completely sexy.
6 years

Grocery self check-out

Tell her about FF, so she can find a boyfriend like you.
6 years

Grocery self check-out

johnxyz:
Tell her about FF, so she can find a boyfriend like you.

We moved .....but that would have been a bold but good idea.
6 years