forum  fat experiences

what body changes should i expect when i gain as a woman?6 months

For me personally I didn't notice my belly jiggle until I was around 200. A lot of my weight has gone to my tits. Which feels pretty good because it became hard to see over them and that sort of tipped me off to know that I was putting on weight. I didn't really totally feel "fat" until I was maybe 240ish and I cracked an office chair at my work. It was really hot. I went home with a cheesecake and devoured the whole thing after that. I'll never forget that.

what body changes should i expect when i gain as a woman?6 months

I have a similar problem. I'm 5'7" and 190 pounds, but my bone structure and overall body is naturally very heavyset so I look thinner. I'd love to know at what weight will my body notice changes.

what body changes should i expect when i gain as a woman?2 weeks

I'm 5'7" and 300lbs. Of course the biggest change to expect is the growing size of your body. I've now got a sizable belly that hangs over my jeans and jiggles when I walk. Definitely my favorite part.
My belly has also started getting in the way of every day tasks like putting shoes on, bending over and manoeuvring around tight spaces.
Other things I've noticed as I've grown:
-my feet getting sore by the end of the day, no matter what shoes I wear.
-I'm fairly active and my cardiovascular strength has still suffered. It just takes more to get my body moving, so I'm left short of breath often.
- my thighs rub together, which wears my pants out faster (If I don't outgrow them first!)
- sausage legs, flabby arms, and double chins come along with fat bellies!
- I'm hungry ALL THE TIME. It doesn't hurt my feeling at all, but be prepared for it. I've stretched my stomach so much that it's just never fully satisfied.

(My appologies in advance. I didn't start out to write my life story, but ended up doing it anyway. Just skip over it if you don't want to read about my weight gain story.)

As I started gaining I noticed little changes along the way. At certain points there were big changes.

I gained very quickly at first. My skin, especially on my calves, would feel really tight before it stretched out to accommodate my gains. It always felt like I would gain in my belly first then the fat would go other places. Because of the quick weight gain my muscle strength couldn't keep up and even well under 200 I became out of breath going up inclines or stairs. The more I ate the hungrier I got.

At roughly 200 my belly and breasts would jiggle when I was driving over rough roads. Of course, my seatbelt had to go under my belly. Getting out of the car became harder.

During the 200s everything really started to soften up.

275 seemed to be some sort of breaking point. I struggled to get out of the car. I had to swing both legs out because one leg wasn't strong enough to lift me out. Booths at restaurants became just too tight. The table would split my belly and part of it would sit on the table. I really had trouble with steps and inclines. It was more than just breathing a little harder. It was a burning feeling and great difficulty. Getting out of bed took rocking back and forth. I couldn't just roll over. At this point I also really started to feel large. My belly was taking over.

After this I didn't gain as quickly even though I was eating a lot and gorging freequently. My arms kept getting bigger and my fat sides pushed them farther and farther out. My thighs kind of pushed each other out of the way as I walked. My feet became wider and I can't wear a lot of shoes. Pants just kept sliding under my belly.

As I kept gaining, issues I had before became more pronounced. Getting out of the car is very difficult. I hate stairs. My belly just seems to push down too hard on my thighs when I try to go up. Getting out of bed is a long process. I overheat easily even though I hate cold days. If I'm sitting down my belly feels like it just expands and hangs everywhere. I rock forward and back and try to shift so I can stand up. I take up a good portion of the bed.

By 475 or so I felt like I hit another milestone. I was almost always the biggest person anywhere I went. Even if I'm not taking up all of an aisle people say "excuse me" as if they are squeezing past me. Day to day activities became much harder. I guess I just begain to feel very large.

After I hurt my knee this past Spring and was using a cane, I stopped working. This is my latest step into obesity. I gained weight quickly from not moving around as much and having much more time to snack. I really do feel large now.

I guess most of that sounds like bad stuff, but I've enjoyed seeing and feeling the changes. I love to eat and now I can eat A Lot. I love the softness. I adore resting my hands on my belly. The more space I take up the more I want to fill. In my dreams about eating and gaining I become much bigger than I am and wake up wanting to be that size. Most people seem to be afraid of what people would say if they were to gain. People are usually very nice to me. Waitresses/waiters who know me are especially nice. They no longer seem shocked by what I order and they know they will get a big tip if they keep refilling my sweet tea and bringing me extras.

If someone on FF asks about gaining I always say to try some pounds out. See how you feel.

I am very happy being large.

PinkyDear:
(My appologies in advance. I didn't start out to write my life story, but ended up doing it anyway. Just skip over it if you don't want to read about my weight gain story.)

As I started gaining I noticed little changes along the way. At certain points there were big changes.

I gained very quickly at first. My skin, especially on my calves, would feel really tight before it stretched out to accommodate my gains. It always felt like I would gain in my belly first then the fat would go other places. Because of the quick weight gain my muscle strength couldn't keep up and even well under 200 I became out of breath going up inclines or stairs. The more I ate the hungrier I got.

At roughly 200 my belly and breasts would jiggle when I was driving over rough roads. Of course, my seatbelt had to go under my belly. Getting out of the car became harder.

During the 200s everything really started to soften up.

275 seemed to be some sort of breaking point. I struggled to get out of the car. I had to swing both legs out because one leg wasn't strong enough to lift me out. Booths at restaurants became just too tight. The table would split my belly and part of it would sit on the table. I really had trouble with steps and inclines. It was more than just breathing a little harder. It was a burning feeling and great difficulty. Getting out of bed took rocking back and forth. I couldn't just roll over. At this point I also really started to feel large. My belly was taking over.

After this I didn't gain as quickly even though I was eating a lot and gorging freequently. My arms kept getting bigger and my fat sides pushed them farther and farther out. My thighs kind of pushed each other out of the way as I walked. My feet became wider and I can't wear a lot of shoes. Pants just kept sliding under my belly.

As I kept gaining, issues I had before became more pronounced. Getting out of the car is very difficult. I hate stairs. My belly just seems to push down too hard on my thighs when I try to go up. Getting out of bed is a long process. I overheat easily even though I hate cold days. If I'm sitting down my belly feels like it just expands and hangs everywhere. I rock forward and back and try to shift so I can stand up. I take up a good portion of the bed.

By 475 or so I felt like I hit another milestone. I was almost always the biggest person anywhere I went. Even if I'm not taking up all of an aisle people say "excuse me" as if they are squeezing past me. Day to day activities became much harder. I guess I just begain to feel very large.

After I hurt my knee this past Spring and was using a cane, I stopped working. This is my latest step into obesity. I gained weight quickly from not moving around as much and having much more time to snack. I really do feel large now.

I guess most of that sounds like bad stuff, but I've enjoyed seeing and feeling the changes. I love to eat and now I can eat A Lot. I love the softness. I adore resting my hands on my belly. The more space I take up the more I want to fill. In my dreams about eating and gaining I become much bigger than I am and wake up wanting to be that size. Most people seem to be afraid of what people would say if they were to gain. People are usually very nice to me. Waitresses/waiters who know me are especially nice. They no longer seem shocked by what I order and they know they will get a big tip if they keep refilling my sweet tea and bringing me extras.

If someone on FF asks about gaining I always say to try some pounds out. See how you feel.

I am very happy being large.

You have nothing to apologize for! Your posts detailing your embracing and relishing the gluttonous, gaining, extreme fattening lifestyle are always enjoyable, informative, and inspiring smiley.

LynnTaku:
I have a similar problem. I'm 5'7" and 190 pounds, but my bone structure and overall body is naturally very heavyset so I look thinner. I'd love to know at what weight will my body notice changes.

My weight is about the same as yours...but I am much shorter, and have a small bone structure. So at 190+ pounds, I definitely look and feel fat. I also gained a significant amount of weight in a rather short amount of time, so perhaps it has been more of a shock to my system. I definitely have begun to feel out of shape when climbing stairs. I do strain bit when getting out of bed, or up from a chair, or especially from getting up if I've been sitting on the floor. I do notice that I take up much more space in the world than I used to...but sometimes too late, as I find I bump into things more...furniture I used to be able to pass between easily...now I find myself squeezing by. I sweat more. Chub rub is an issue when I wear skirts and dresses. I had to put the seat back further in my car to make room for my belly.

Well... interesting.

For me as I put 6stone on in a couple of years I've found I only wear clothes with stretch at the middle, leggings joggers and similar. And tunics. Bra straps really dig in, settle in the rolls of fat around my sides. Quite quickly grow out of clothes which I love, it turns me on getting bigger sizes and squeezing into the smaller ones for fun. My belly hangs down a fair bit, cant see my muff at all, chins have grown, ass bigger. Belly also leads the way, I look like 13mth pregnant. Walking took a hit a while back, it's quite a weight to carry about. I love the feeling of being so heavy though. As I move less I get fatter it's erotic. I love driving on rough roads everything bounces and jiggles. I'm the fattest and heaviest person I know but that also feels good. I'm aiming for 300 and I think I'll be a jelly mountain at that point. Can't wait to find out..... Only downside is that it's quite a reach round that huge mound of fat belly with my vibrator ;-) Might not reach at 300lb....

FatAsButter:
...Might not reach at 300lb....

Then you'll need an assistant!