forum  introductions

feeder here for a new/inexperienced female feedee2 months

Hi everyone. I am a straight male feeder looking for someone I can encourage to gain. I am looking for someone who is new to this completely and hasn't gained before. Ideally you're fit and thin but willing to work with other curvy and slightly chubby types as well. I am dominant and looking for someone submissive. We will talk regularly and I will help you with you diet choices, do feeding sessions and track your gain! I am not into obesity or extreme weight gain and value someone that will gain but wants to keep it out of the "extreme" category. I have some experience with encouragement and gaining and would be happy to chat. PM me and lets get going smiley You dont have to be close to me but a bonus if you are. I'm willing to chat over IM or something of that sort.

feeder here for a new/inexperienced female feedee2 months

FitGuyFeedsHerFull:
Hi everyone. I am a straight male feeder looking for someone I can encourage to gain. I am looking for someone who is new to this completely and hasn't gained before. Ideally you're fit and thin but willing to work with other curvy and slightly chubby types as well. I am dominant and looking for someone submissive. We will talk regularly and I will help you with you diet choices, do feeding sessions and track your gain! I am not into obesity or extreme weight gain and value someone that will gain but wants to keep it out of the "extreme" category. I have some experience with encouragement and gaining and would be happy to chat. PM me and lets get going smiley You dont have to be close to me but a bonus if you are. I'm willing to chat over IM or something of that sort.

What do u consider thin .or obease