forum  weightgain

check list for feeders...2 months

Does anyone else have a list of things they are looking for in a feeder? I always feel shallow telling people but the list is important to me...any thoughts?

I look for sexy, well off, dom, experienced feeders

Of course there can be trade offs but minor ones, not major

Am I alone in my lusty list making?

Just curious...

I don't think there is anything wrong with that at all. Everyone does it when looking for any kind of partner whether they realize it or not. There are always going to be things you want out of a friend or someone you are in a relationship with that you arent going to bend on. I know I do this when looking for a partner too. Don't settle for someone less than what you want, if you know what you are looking for go out and get it!

growinghope:
Does anyone else have a list of things they are looking for in a feeder? I always feel shallow telling people but the list is important to me...any thoughts?

Just curious...

Everyone is entitled to their minimum requirements. I had a 19 year old woman talking of being my feedee. I couldn't fathom the idea. Too much of an age and cultural difference. If you are going to add life-altering weight you should find a feeder that can make you happy. Just my two cents. There is some gratification in training or customizing your feeder I would imagine.

growinghope:

Just curious...

Nah, you're not alone at all. I'm a feeder myself and I have a specific checklist for what I want in a feedee. As the other posters have mentioned, I think most people have some sort of checklist for a sexual/romantic partner of some sort.

I think your checklist is a good one, especially for something like being a feedee. You're putting a lot of trust into the person you're making your feeder, so they better make the cut.

check list for feeders...1 month

good question.
hopefully the answers well give some good standards to live up to.

check list for feeders...3 weeks

No, it makes sense plenty have one.
I would like to get to know you .

check list for feeders...6 days

Couldn't read your message maybe text me on kik @nope107