Lifestyle tips

Surviving summers heat for the disadvantaged (fat)

Now that here on the east coast, summer is here. Does anyone have any tips on how to survive?
It's not easy to stay cool when you have so much extra insulation (fat). smiley
6 years

Marina:
Air conditioning, fans (both oscillating and hand held) deodorant on the small of the back, inner thighs, and underboob. Helps immensely!

I never thought about putting deodorant in the small of my back (not sure if I could even reach it to be honest). When you say inner thighs, how high up are we talking about. Some folks say that knickers help with thigh rub, but it seems that they would be hot in summer, with the extra bulk.
6 years

Marina:
I put it on the flabbiest part of the thigh, where the chub rub would be.

I just knew I should have invested in a deoderant co.
6 years

As obesity has become more common, you would think they would start marketing products to this market. If it were not for the folks (feeder/feedees) on here, I would not have learned these "tips".

I'm sure there are some feeders who take joy in a feedees suffering with his or her fat.
6 years

chubbynate:
I was getting ready to post a new discussion on being fat and dealing with the summer heat but you guys beat me to it. I've been sweating even more than before now that I've gotten bigger. By the time I reach 300 pounds I'll likely need to move north, lol.

Having a pool is the best way to deal with it. The deodorant between your fat rolls and folds is a good idea. I'm going to start doing that. My only concern is the toxic crap in the deodorant. Having it more places just means more toxic stuff on your skin.

My advice to my fellow fatties is to use a natural deodorant brand on those special areas of your body. Now I need to order some online and take my own advice. Until them I"ll be taking several cold showers a day when ever possible.

Also, baby powder or something like Gold Bond can take the place of the deodorant and help you immensely.
6 years

boundandfeed:
Now that here on the east coast, summer is here. Does anyone have any tips on how to survive?
It's not easy to stay cool when you have so much extra insulation (fat). smiley

Think how wonderful all that insulation is going to be this winter.

In the winter, you can help keep your honey warm with that big beautiful hot bod.

During the summer, perhaps your lover can benefit from the shade you provide on a hot sunny day? smiley
6 years

I am always warm. I have a small fan in my work cubicle. Like chubbynate said, as I'm gaining I sweat more. I even sweat at night in bed. It's so bad at times we've had to change the sheets at 2 am. I keep a bath towel on my pillow, and usually wear a heavy t shirt to bed. Better to change the t shirt than the sheets.

I shave my head which makes the sweating more noticeable. It's quite embarrassing to have to leave somewhere or have someone hand you paper towels. I sweat like the proverbial whore in church.

I had a regular check up and blood work with my doctor, everything is fine. I know that being overweight and out of shape can make it worse. But he didn't say anything about that. Since I'm not going to lose weight, and want to get fatter, I guess I'll have to live with it. :-/
6 years