forum  lifestyle tips

surviving summers heat for the disadvantaged (fat)4 months

I am always warm. I have a small fan in my work cubicle. Like chubbynate said, as I'm gaining I sweat more. I even sweat at night in bed. It's so bad at times we've had to change the sheets at 2 am. I keep a bath towel on my pillow, and usually wear a heavy t shirt to bed. Better to change the t shirt than the sheets.

I shave my head which makes the sweating more noticeable. It's quite embarrassing to have to leave somewhere or have someone hand you paper towels. I sweat like the proverbial whore in church.

I had a regular check up and blood work with my doctor, everything is fine. I know that being overweight and out of shape can make it worse. But he didn't say anything about that. Since I'm not going to lose weight, and want to get fatter, I guess I'll have to live with it. :-/

boundandfeed:
Now that here on the east coast, summer is here. Does anyone have any tips on how to survive?
It's not easy to stay cool when you have so much extra insulation (fat). smiley

GrowingLoveHandles:
Think how wonderful all that insulation is going to be this winter.

In the winter, you can help keep your honey warm with that big beautiful hot bod.

During the summer, perhaps your lover can benefit from the shade you provide on a hot sunny day? smiley

Ha! Cos being fat is all about the partner's pleasure and comfort????

-for sweety rolls and belly or hips i put cornstarch it dies those areas and help keep thoses areas smellless away

One tip I picked up working outdoors when I was a teen that works great for cooling down before bed is to douse your head in cold water, works better with hair to absorb it. As it evaporates your temperature will go down, most summer nights I sleep with a towel on my pillow but it works!
2 page 2 of 2   loading