Fat experiences

Did anyone else think that they were the only one?

In middle school and high school, I used to put pillows in my clothes to see what I would look like if I gained weight. I thought I was the only person in the world who did that. I would only do it when I was home alone, with the drapes shut tight. I would ask our dog, "How do I look?" So appreciati.ve of her unconditional love and refusal to judge me. By my twenties, I really was a BBW, but I would still lie in bed with pillows over my stomach, fantasizing that they were part of my body. I only did that on nights my then-fiance was at his own apartment.
I thought I was the only feeder. I thought I was the only woman in the world who got turned on by the fantasy of taking a guy with a conventionally attractive male stripper-type body, lovingly cooking and baking for him and feeding him and watching him become obese, and haVing him actually ENJOY it.
Did anyone else think that they were the only feeder, the only feedee, the only person intentionally getting fat, the only guy who prefers women with cellulite, etc?
It was such a welcome discovery that there are many guys who want me to fatten them, I just wish that there was a female feeder for every hetero male feedee.
6 years

Exactly my story. Used to stuff with pillows when little, always loved the fat female form, became a feeder/encourager as an adult, now a mutual feeder/gainer who loves the idea of letting go and growing fatter with a fat & gaining woman.
6 years

I came to appreciate fat rather late. By the time I decided to cut loose and deliberately gain I knew gainers, feeders and feedees existed. So I never thought I was alone in it.
6 years

Yep exact same story here just im that guy that wanted to be fed into obesity!
6 years

ReeCalor:
I, too, wish that there were a female feeder for every hetero male feedee. Alas, the deck is stacked against us.
I'm a hypersexual with a lot of free time. At least we've got those factors working in the BHMS'/male feedees' favor.
6 years

Lol, this is literally all of us who discovered our love of fat as teens. Because anything that isn't normal or one of the well defined fetishes is weird and different and not something we can talk about to other people. On top of that we prefer a look that is not only looked down on but that we're told is unhealthy and bad for us.
6 years

Farleysmom:
In middle school and high school, I used to put pillows in my clothes to see what I would look like if I gained weight. I thought I was the only person in the world who did that. I would only do it when I was home alone, with the drapes shut tight. I would ask our dog, "How do I look?" So appreciati.ve of her unconditional love and refusal to judge me. By my twenties, I really was a BBW, but I would still lie in bed with pillows over my stomach, fantasizing that they were part of my body. I only did that on nights my then-fiance was at his own apartment.
I thought I was the only feeder. I thought I was the only woman in the world who got turned on by the fantasy of taking a guy with a conventionally attractive male stripper-type body, lovingly cooking and baking for him and feeding him and watching him become obese, and haVing him actually ENJOY it.
Did anyone else think that they were the only feeder, the only feedee, the only person intentionally getting fat, the only guy who prefers women with cellulite, etc?
It was such a welcome discovery that there are many guys who want me to fatten them, I just wish that there was a female feeder for every hetero male feedee.
absolutely; I would stuff with heavy blankets and pillows until I could barely move. I started doing this at a very young age. I couldn't imagine anyone else doing this. I thought that if anyone knew about rhis seemingly harmless but embarrassing practice, I would want to hide myself away. From time to time, I see women with very fat men. I often wonder if these women relish the shape of their round partners
6 years