Events

Midwest crew

kyokyo:
Hey im from wisconsin !!!!! Where all my peoples at lets do a meet up
Hell yeah, let's make this happen!!! You asked where we're at; I'm keeping Pleasant Hill, Iowa feederistic. We could definitely do the meet up in Pleasant Hill. Ppl are super-non-judgmental here. Don't worry, Pleasant Hill is a suburb of Des Moines, I live about 20 minutes away from the Des Moines airport; we're not a tiny rural town in the middle of nowhere. Doing it at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota in the Twin Cities area would be fun, also a non-judgmental, friendly populace, but everyone who is not from Minnesota would need GPS; the way they label roads and give directions is very confusing to ppl who are not from Minnesota. (No offense, ppl from Minnesota. I love you!)
6 years

Midwest crew

I'd like to express interest on behalf of Minnesota. We know our roads and that's what's important! Good luck everybody else!
6 years

Midwest crew

Chicago here ane very interested in going to a FF meetup
6 years

Midwest crew

I am from MN and I would love to go!
It would be nice to be in the company of a group of feedists like myself for a change. Lol
While Mall Of America sounds fun there is a lot of walking going on in a mall that size. Lol
I don't know what I would recommend but I would just love to see this happen.
6 years

Midwest crew

Wisconsin here
7 months

Midwest crew

Twin Cities area.
Anyone else looking forward to the great MN get together. We should try and get a group together for the State Fair, do an all day fried food crawl?
7 months

Midwest crew

Twin Cities area.
Anyone else looking forward to the great MN get together. We should try and get a group together for the State Fair, do an all day fried food crawl?
7 months

Midwest crew

Lynne841:
Twin Cities area.

Great idea! 👍 Nothing better than eating junk food at the fair!
7 months

Midwest crew

Mn here myself! Yeah the fair would be alot of fun! Cept the walking bit hehe
7 months

Midwest crew

Wisconsinite here. When's the meetup?
7 months
12   loading