forum  general

what do you think is going to happen?3 weeks

Well what will end up tapping is u will get adicted to eating fatty foods and drinking fatty drinks. You will just crave them. As for your body probly get slower wont be able to work out as much. U will start to fill out where depends on how your body distributes fat. Your mind set could go eather way.u could freak out and want to lose the weight or u could love it want to get fatter and fatter. Wont know till u try smiley I sent u a message. I'm also am from Minnesota. Id love to here from u Minnesota gaining girls are rare

My kik is unreadchief if u want to chat. smiley

I think I have had a lot in common with your situation, but maybe you could say I am the "after" haha. I used to be super fit and thin, very active, near perfect diet. But I was also starving and had intense urges to binge and gain weight. At first, I thought I would just let go a little, but it only took a few months to gain 40 lbs. Later I lost it all and got back into fitness, but I couldn't hold back long. So here I am today having gained over 80 lbs, and thinking about more. I love eating what I want and being fat but occasionally worry about what others think or potential health issues.

Btw, I used to live in MN too smiley Wish I met people into this when I was there!

I know!i never see any Minnesota feedees!

I see your into bdsm ameliagem,aways wanted to try a tiebup force feedeeing