forum  weightgain

weight gain to surprise gf(who is also feeder)3 weeks

Recently I was forced to move back to sc from fl where my gf lives. She let me know today that she is afraid that I won't recognize her because she's gained weight and doesn't think of herself as sexy right now.
She has always (unnecessarily) been self conscious of her body and is very active healthy.
She's been under a lot of stress since my move and her job has also been stressful.
She's my feeder also, I'm her feedee and I am the "fat one" in our relationship. I don't want her to be worried about if she is bigger than me, and seeing that I am a feedee/gainer I was going to ramp up my eating and put on some more weight before I see her next.

I'm asking for suggestions on how to put on about 5 to 10 lbs in less than a month( 3 weeks or so) I have limited funds and need cheap fattening suggestions.

Any and all advice would be awesome.

Thanks

I don't have any suggestions, just wanted to say how sweet this is and how lucky your girlfriend is to have you!

I don't have any suggestions, just wanted to say how sweet this is and how lucky your girlfriend is to have you!

weight gain to surprise gf(who is also feeder)2 weeks

Daily heavy cream right before sleep can be an easy way to get in the calories if you can stomach it.

weight gain to surprise gf(who is also feeder)2 weeks

TooSmall:
Daily heavy cream right before sleep can be an easy way to get in the calories if you can stomach it.

To make it more palatable, you might like to try mixing it with chocolate milk. Make sure you go to bed full.