forum  feedback and suggestions

why is the chat always shit?2 months

It's always shit, why is that?

maybe it was posted somewhere else but was the reason ever stated for the change?

Change isn't always bad and this one definitely seems better than it was initially (?).. I think.

But... this one doesn't seem quite nearly as good as the old one did.

I get it's being worked on...but why release this one so soon if the answer to "where/why can't we have the old chat?" is "they are working on it"?

Just curious if there was a reason the old one wasn't left in the meantime.

Blocking people is kind of a standard... or is it possible and I just don't know how?

From my understanding the old one had a tendency to crash whenever there were like 30+ people on. But with this one I think it can handle more people. The problem I see thou is just general glitches (the chat going all white or the chat bar disappearing), poor programing (like how the list hops around when people join/leave), and it's general inability to block people.

I have to say looking at it from a site staff standpoint that while you've made some constructive points the title and general demeanor of the thread isn't... is there a way you can edit it?

I ask only because I think it would be a shame to lose a valid discussion and points because of a title... Can't say it's very amicable...

Seems like it's been down for 2 days now.

is the beta chat working ??

MRaxeman17:
is the beta chat working ??

Nope, both main chat and beta chat are down (for me at least).

No one ever seem to be on the Beta chat. And I always thought the problems with the chat with my computer .