Story authors

Can anyone recommend a story?

GelateriaXX:
I don't know if this is the kind of thing you're looking for (or maybe you've already read it) but Chef Nicki by JakeMcDuck on deviant art is great. The first part might be a little slow, and it's still in progress so it's been torture for me having read the first five parts and being left with a cliffhanger, but it's worth it. No fantasy or cannibalism but it has unwilling fattening/stuffing, humiliation and teasing. ]jakemcduck.deviantart.com/art/Chef-Nicki-484617596

Oh ;-) thanks a lot for the hint and i found this story very sexy indeed hehe so perfect when the feedress is a master Chef lol :-)

But i doubt there is any revenge force feeding weight gain story with sexy teasing i haven´t read yet or there must be some secret place i never realized ......????

:-) i would love to find a sexy smart girl to write a story and experience some of the things for real during or before we write them down :-)

I have so many ideas that long to be experienced on me and a sweet girl, preferably ^^ one that would gain a little, too, or only use her small gains to make me even more horny of her femine curves (If she doesn´t like to get softer or don´t like it to be softer herself I can understand that very very well)) and seduce me in a way I can´t resist......
After some time (dating or meeting friendly with more eating and relaxing funny evenings) my smart naughty girls knwos me so well....that she finds joy in proving to me how easily she can seduce me to eat and make me gain .
6 years

Haha thanks but somehow accidentially i read it just a few days ago and found it to be very good smiley
5 years

GelateriaXX:
JakeMcDuck on deviant art is great.

Yes. This one is good too:
www.deviantart.com/jakemcduck/art/Pretending-I-Wasn-t-Pretending-407548998
4 years
12   loading