forum  weightgain

how long did it take?3 weeks

How long did it take you to go from your lowest adult weight, to your highest?

A few years, but mostly because I gained in two bursts of ~40 lbs that each took a few months. I also yoyo-ed quite a bit as I hesitated or changed my mind. Still gained over 80 lbs total.

I would certainly like to find out how much it could be. One of these days (months) I will report back.

Around 1993 I was 137 lbs. Around 2007-2008 I was 230 lbs. I'm currently 223, trying to get past 230 again. So, that was 93 lbs gain in 14 years.

I don't have a wide spread of weight but I was 125 in January of 2015, was 138 in December, then I got back down to 127 by March. I gained again in the summer, hitting 140lbs in September of 2016. Taking into acount the months I was actually gaining, I wanna say it took a grand total of 15-16 months. Both times I actively gained, I effectively gained the same amount of weight. The second time happened in about three months. Currently at 131lbs.

winkwink:
How long did it take you to go from your lowest adult weight, to your highest?
My lowest adult weight was when I was 18 and only about 10 lbs overweight. By the time I was 21, I was in the 290s.

I was 312 when i graduated high school, slowly got up to 375 over 5-6 years. But I got down to 308 Late last year and I'm at 381 now. So 73 lbs in 9 months

I was 183-185 when I got married in 1983. I joined the military reserves and spent twenty five years serving, but my weight gradually went up, despite running every day etc. In 2013 I retired from the reserves I was at 207 lbs. Now I at 225 lbs. gradually gaining, just enjoying eating what I want and how much. I not sure how much weight I'm going to gain, just enjoying the ride.

how long did it take?2 weeks

It took me me six months and nine days to go from 187-234.

I plan on surpassing that measly little 234 soon though. The habits I built in that half year have been established and there is no way out, except by an incredible amount of will. And why stop when gaining is so much fun?

how long did it take?2 weeks

I did most of my gaining as a teen, so my adult gain is really modest. I was 245 by the time I was 16, and I didn't gain past that until I was 22 or 23. From there, it took me two years (off and on) to get to my peak of 285.
1 page 1 of 2   loading