forum  stuffing

breakfast buffets5 months

This should be more of a thing for us. I mean, who doesn't love breakfast? It seems like there should be the equivalent to stoners who wake and bake. And also, breakfast buffets usually cost less than lunch or dinner. Thoughts?

I travel for work a bit and most of the hotels where I stay do have a breakfast buffet. They are pretty awesome if you are looking to indulge in a high-calorie breakfast. There are usually pancakes, waffles and/or French toast...some sort of eggs (the nicer hotels have omelets made to order). Here in the south biscuits and gravy are almost always available. Bacon, sausage...some sort of potato.Plus a variety of breads and pastries/muffins/danish. I was in Orlando last week and the hotel had a fine buffet. The first day I ate there I had to undo the button on my pants by the time I was ready to leave. The second day I was wearing a dress and by the end of breakfast I had a huge food baby bulging underneath. What a way to start the day. I probably consumed 2500+ calories before 9 am.

It definitely looks as if all your efforts are paying off!!

I dunno... my favorite thing to do after a buffet is to lay down and take a nap! A lot easier to do after dinner than breakfast!