Stuffing

Increasing capacity and waistline?

I usually stick with overeating. Trying to eat just a bit more each time you decide to binge/gorge. I recently spent some time alone, I spent two and half days overeating/stuffing. Check out my photos for my bloated belly, forty-seven inch waist.
6 years

What the others have said is true. I myself stuffed to the maximum for a while and after a while you won't even feel sick when you are extremely stuffed. After that all of a sudden you will notice that you need as much food as you were stuffing with to even feel full or satisfied and the belly will grow and the Lbs. will show up....eventually you will need to consume so much you are in a steady progress of gaining and getting fatter and your brain starts to work as a fatter person.
6 years

voluptuouslover:
After that all of a sudden you will notice that you need as much food as you were stuffing with to even feel full or satisfied and the belly will grow and the Lbs. will show up....

This is very true. Once you go through the effort of stretching out your stomach, increasing its capacity, you just won't feel full until you eat enough to fill it all up... and you no longer have to TRY to eat a lot, you start to become a slave to it!
6 years

folks,you aredoing a swelljob..keepdoing it like ye all say,and you will be in a constant eating frenzy and desire;therefore expanding capacity,waistline and therefore gaining lots of weight
6 years

PinkyDear:
Soooo true.

I like to be stuffed until pain/pleasure and I like to see how much I can eat. Over time I've just been able to eat more and more. What most folks consider a meal feels like a snack to me.[/quote]

This last line is so true......and sexy.
My wife who has always had a sweet tooth but wasn't a big eater seemed to sacrifice finishing meals to save room for her "sweet tooth" and deserts. In the past year and a half that has kind of changed and she has also developed a bigger appetite...not to mention a much more fattening appetite. She would rarely eat a delicious fattening burger and if she did could never come close to finishing it.....but now she seems to eat delicious fattening burgers at least 2-3 times per week and I have even seen her eat 2 for a meal along with other fixings.....so I not only love seeing this but it is like you said what used to be to big of a meal for her is only a teaser these days. Once that stomach is stretched out the flood gates open with being able to really pack some food and calories away. Oh and by the way it has done very Beautiful things to her figure with this appetite increase in the past year and a half.
6 years

voluptuouslover:
What the others have said is true. I myself stuffed to the maximum for a while and after a while you won't even feel sick when you are extremely stuffed. After that all of a sudden you will notice that you need as much food as you were stuffing with to even feel full or satisfied and the belly will grow and the Lbs. will show up....eventually you will need to consume so much you are in a steady progress of gaining and getting fatter and your brain starts to work as a fatter person.

This is so hot.
6 years

voluptuouslover:
After that all of a sudden you will notice that you need as much food as you were stuffing with to even feel full or satisfied and the belly will grow and the Lbs. will show up....

giantjay:
This is very true. Once you go through the effort of stretching out your stomach, increasing its capacity, you just won't feel full until you eat enough to fill it all up... and you no longer have to TRY to eat a lot, you start to become a slave to it!

Ah... a slave to my own fat.
6 years

voluptuouslover:

giantjay:

Ah... a slave to my own fat.
6 years