forum  weightgain

chubbing up my gf3 months

So I've been seeing this girl on and off for around a year now, and i never really got close enough with her to mention my belly/stuffing/wg fetish.

Around a month ago I found the courage to tell her and she took it really well and is actually starting to get into it! she sends me belly pics daily, tells me how much she eats every day, and weighs herself whenever she comes over.

Since last week we've both been on holidays and I've been stuffing her silly with heaps of food, and she's been loving it.

From a purely experienced feeder perspective which has been online on these websites for a few years I feel this girl is like the perfect feedee and I feel its only fair to share with the rest of you!

ENJOY~

You're really lucky to have such a nice gf. I'd love to meet someone like her. I've been with a girl for a couple of years, but never had the courage to confess her my fetish.
I was afraid to loose her and she was such a nice person. So we were together for a couple of years and she wasn't exactly slim but never gained weight. I think when you're together for a long time it's harder to tell.

@SuperPieGuy

Yeah I've managed to tell all my gf's so far about my fetish but for most of them only that i like touching their stomach and stuff. Luckily with my gf at the moment I ended up telling her everything and she actually digs it coz she gets to eat heaps of food and she likes that the bigger she gets the more into her i will be. I think she likes to know that I wont get bored of her aslong as she gains.

She's already made some decent progress in only a month or so.

synthenix:
@SuperPieGuy

Yeah I've managed to tell all my gf's so far about my fetish but for most of them only that i like touching their stomach and stuff. Luckily with my gf at the moment I ended up telling her everything and she actually digs it coz she gets to eat heaps of food and she likes that the bigger she gets the more into her i will be. I think she likes to know that I wont get bored of her aslong as she gains.

It takes a lot of courage to tell it to someone. Did you tell her while you guys were already together? Also was she slim when you asked her? I think it's harder to ask when the girl is skinny.

synthenix:
@SuperPieGuy

SuperPieGuy:
It takes a lot of courage to tell it to someone. Did you tell her while you guys were already together? Also was she slim when you asked her? I think it's harder to ask when the girl is skinny.

Well so far I've asked 3 different gfs over the past 4 years. The first girl i told was already pretty chubby/overweight so it wasnt hard to get onto the topic, and she found it pretty comforting that i enjoyed her body.

the next girl was kinda complicated because apparently a few months before i met her she lost like 40kgs and went from 90kg - 50kg or so. Was kinda unlucky how i missed out haha. But she was very self conscious and didnt really seem keen to ever gain weight again (which is understandable) so i only really told her that i like her food babys and stuff.

The current gf has always been a little chubby. mostly slim but has that perfect little belly and some soft, fluffy features. but in the past few months she's gone from a little belly to a pretty noticeable gut.

Well I wish you both to be happy together and enjoy her gain. By the pics you sent I see she likes all this so hopefully it keeps going well for you smiley
I'm sure the next girl I meet will know pretty soon my fetish and hopefully will like it too!

Your girlfriend looks absolutely Hot in those pics...Thanks for sharing...and I think you might have a keeper on your hands. Feed her keep her happy don't overdue the weight gain stuff unless she initiates it.....and keep feeding her eventually if she likes it and she builds up her appetite you both will be very happy and she will get really Fat. Congratulations