forum  fat experiences

how to break the habit of...2 weeks

forever touching, fondling, playing with my own belly.

I'm not totally fixated by my own belly, but there are times, days, certain outfits that just compel me to touch it.

It's partly due to the shape. It protrudes in the nicest of ways and has a wonderful slope to it.
It's party due to growth and size. When it's bigger for any number of reasons, it's even more fetching to touch. And it's partly due to the consistency. It's kind of firm-y fat but soft and a bit squishy, too.

If I'm stopped at a light and notice a roll or two, I can't resist. When I'm in the grocery store, I catch myself touching it.

I haven't been caught but I do need to stop.

SugarButterLove:
forever touching, fondling, playing with my own belly.

I'm not totally fixated by my own belly, but there are times, days, certain outfits that just compel me to touch it.

It's partly due to the shape. It protrudes in the nicest of ways and has a wonderful slope to it.
It's party due to growth and size. When it's bigger for any number of reasons, it's even more fetching to touch. And it's partly due to the consistency. It's kind of firm-y fat but soft and a bit squishy, too.

If I'm stopped at a light and notice a roll or two, I can't resist. When I'm in the grocery store, I catch myself touching it.

I haven't been caught but I do need to stop.

Oh No! You don't need to stop, you just need to let it inspire you to make that lovely belly bigger!

I am probably not the only one whose reaction to you fondling your belly is to think "I wish I could fondle that belly!"

If you dont get caught what's the big deal? Clearly you've got a lil kink for your own belly, why not indulge yourself?

Plus it's fun to get the occasional stare.

My wife doesn't even have this fetish....I don't think!

after she has gained especially....I catch her squeezing her inner thighs while watching TV....or seeing her squeezing her belly rolls from time to time not even knowing.....I think it is a pleasurable thing whether one likes being Fat and is turned on by it....or just simply doesn't even realize they are playing with some fun sexy stuff.....FAT.

I don't think you need to refrain....in fact you might have an FA see you sometime and he will be blown away....in such an arousing way.