Stuffing

How many slices of pizza can you eat?

All depends on the pizza but 8-12
5 years

Depends on the pizza. I’ve eaten two entire medium dominos pizzas.
5 years

So far the most I've eaten in one evening is three whole 10" diameter "Cheese Feast" ?thinnish? crust pizzas. So, if I'd've sliced them up (I didn't) that'd be 24 'normal' slices..

As they're only 5/6ths the size of 12" pizzas that's equivalent to 20 slices of 12"..

(In before anyone calling bullshit: I shot video - but you only get a link if you're a cute female feeder / FFA smiley )
5 years

It depends on how hungry you are, but usually 2 large pizzas.
5 years

3/4 of an extra large and I'm filling out the booth at the pizza parlor.
5 years

At one time? I have had a full Little Caesars Stuffed crust. And for prices of a deep dish. Had to sleep setting up that night
5 years

5 larges typically. 8-slice larges. deep dish like it should be !
5 years

I once ate 11 large slices of thin crust...

For thicker slices, I can eat a whole pizza, but usually get tired of it after 5-6 slices and slow down considerably.

If I really want to put away a lot of food, it’s best to switch to something else after that, to keep my palette engaged in the engorging.
5 years

Butter on a pop tart:
I once ate 11 large slices of thin crust...

For thicker slices, I can eat a whole pizza, but usually get tired of it after 5-6 slices and slow down considerably.

If I really want to put away a lot of food, it�s best to switch to something else after that, to keep my palette engaged in the engorging.

Yeah that used to be a big thing for me. Just depends on what it is I guess.
5 years

About 4 slices on a large from Pizza Hut the last time I tried.

Eventually, I would like to be able to eat the entire large pizza in one sitting, without leftovers and without sharing. Unfortunately I'm not there yet.
4 years
12345   loading