Gaining

Weight tiers: when skinny becomes chubby

Cascadianjiggle:
We all like to throw around numbers, yet we are all different. For instance, I gained 51 pounds. On a frame like mine, that weight is invisble underneath clothing, yet on a petite woman a gain like that would bring her from skinny to full blown obesity.

What I suppose I'm trying to get at is how does your body carry weight, and how would you tier your gain; how much fat did you have to put on to go from skinny to chubby to fat and beyond. Are you like me, someone who has to gain a large amount to get results or are like like the petite woman where five pounds is a noticeable gain.

Great point .....everyone has different heights and bone structure and gains in different ways. I will throw myself and my wife out there.......

I am taller 6' 2" and gained from 215 - 260 lbs. accidentally at first and then intentionally trying to get my wife to notice, comment, tease or even scold me. It was very noticeable to me because i gained it mostly in my gut....I was always stuffed and bloated from stuffing. It was clearly obvious to my wife as well but she didn't mention anything for the longest time. I literally looked 9 months pregnant in any tighter t shirt around her especially in the evenings after all that I had eaten all day.
To others they never mentioned but I am sure behind my back there was some talk about how fat I got not to mention some of my clients who probably enjoyed this fact since many of the men and women alike are fat themselves ....they felt I caught up to them. I struggled to fit in any of my dress shirts or slacks for that matter and went up to 40" slacks still very tight wearing them under my huge distended gut.

With my wife she is 5' 3" curvy to start was only 120 lbs. when I met her .....but that was a long while ago. Recently though for this example she was around 145-150 lbs. rather curvy probably considered chubby in some parts. She took a Management desk job almost 16 + months ago now and she probably weighs around 180-185 lbs currently. Her figure clearly shows a big difference going from chubby to looking a little Fat. The combination of now working out, eating and now a very increased appetite and her having a more sedentary lifestyle has really changed her figure in this period of time.....and I love it. The biggest difference is a lot of her weight she has gained has gone to her upper body.....her already large breasts have become even fatter, her upper arms have become huge and soft, her Love handles have widened and expanded and her lower belly has taken on a lot of the gain looking like a more mature shelf gut with a crease underneath allowing her gut to protrude out six- eight inches in front of her and is very noticeable in all clothing she wears now.....I love it but I am sure a lot of people think "wow" to themselves when they see her now. To me it is such a sexy growth for a woman in this part of their body....allowing their gain to look more mature. Also she has developed a bigger softer Fupa but this is kind of invisible to everyone else mostly but somewhat shows in her tighter slacks and jeans.... but usually just noticeable for my viewing pleasure. She has always had a lower belly bulge and roll when sitting down but not even close to how huge it is now.....also when sitting in a tight tank top she has three huge mounds starting from top to bottom....her huge juggs trying to be concealed in her tight tank top even though they bubble out the top making a huge mound or massive roll then her top belly Roll which she never had which is pretty cool because it is bigger than her lower belly roll used to be...then of course her lower belly roll....or should I say big gut roll which is easily 3-4 times bigger than her upper belly roll but just not quite as big as her breasts shelf or mound....which happen to be 36 E now.
She has not even commented on her gaining or how much she eats now which is great because she used to complain if she gained 10+ lbs. and struggled to fit into some of her clothing. She has also just bought bigger clothing to accommodate her gaining multiple times in the last year plus. This is such a change. I am sure most everyone who knows her notices her gain.....but she hasn't mentioned anything to me about it. She clearly look different physically....her walk has changed with her extra weight which is very sexy....she literally walks like a heavier woman know....also for being short when she is dressed up she typically has 4" heels on and it is such a difference for me to look at her .....even with the heels on before she looked thinner and curvy....but now she look like a bigger woman....she seems tall and big (heavy) with the heels on. When she has the heels off now she looks shorter and pretty fat.....which I love.
6 years

Weight tiers: when skinny becomes chubby

Cascadianjiggle:
We all like to throw around numbers, yet we are all different. For instance, I gained 51 pounds. On a frame like mine, that weight is invisble underneath clothing, yet on a petite woman a gain like that would bring her from skinny to full blown obesity.

What I suppose I'm trying to get at is how does your body carry weight, and how would you tier your gain; how much fat did you have to put on to go from skinny to chubby to fat and beyond. Are you like me, someone who has to gain a large amount to get results or are like like the petite woman where five pounds is a noticeable gain.

That's a very good point Cascadianjingle!
I've not gained weight myself but my girlfriend did. She used to be skinny all of her life until she got 25 and a stable job at the office.
Initially she was skinny, I would say even bony at 115 lbs and 5'7", but with a nice pair of B-cups which made her body envied by many girls.

When she gained her first 10 pounds it looked well on her. It just helped smoothing those bones and strenghtening her curves. So she got many compliments.. she was still thin, but with curves!

The weird thing is that it didn't last long.. another 5-10 pounds were enough to make her graduate to a different tier. It became evident her body tended to carry the weight in a funny way.. most went to the lower half of her body and in particular to the lower part of her belly, making it stick out as the beginning of a spare tyre.

So, not even 15-20 pounds were enough to make my girlfriend go from skinny to something strange.. still pretty thin on her upper half but with a prominent lower belly.

She recognized the weight wasn't flattering her figure, decided to shed those extra pounds and realized it was much, much more difficult than expected.

Result, she gave up and gained more. After those initial 20 pounds she gained slowly but steadly another 40. If the initial 15 were enough to make her go from skinny to "weird/chubby", you would think another 40 would have made her huge. But actually I think they just consolidated her as chubby, with sturdy thighs, an obvious fat roll, big calves, flabby arms, nice boobs, but still a relatively thin upper torso. All in all still chubby, maybe just getting closer and closer to fat!

Does it make sense?
6 years